41

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O R T Y - O N E

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O M N I S C I E N T𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊11:54am

O M N I S C I E N T
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
11:54am

Mari laid on her and Samiron's king size bed on her stomach while Samiron rested his head on her ass. They woke up at 11 and took care of their hygiene before laying back on the bed and scrolling through their phones in a comfortable silence.

Mari was already kinda irritated because she was rudely awakened by the sound of Rell and Soovy in the room right next to her blasting Love Sosa by Chief Keef early as hell in the morning.

Meanwhile Samiron was just trynna chill until it was time for them to meet up with Terris and check out the address they had on Messiah. He was more than ready to get all this over with and head back to Houston.

He had a lot to deal with back home including Kairo's upcoming basketball games, the girl that Kanias allegedly beefing with, their dad's cookout to
celebrate the 'engagement', the opening of Mari and Aijah's studio, Tasia and Ducks gender reveal, and he still had to make sure that his boys were taking care of all his drops while he was gone.

Mari too wanted nothing more than for all this to be over with. She was tired of living with a target on her back, not knowing what Messiah was planning to do next. She wanted to return to her regular life with the people she loved and focus on getting the studio back on track, which Aijah was taking good care of in Mari's absence. But Mari had a gut feeling that all six of them wouldn't be leaving New Orleans alive.