31

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H I R T Y - O N E

Zion Talif Davis | Zy𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Come on Cee. You takin' too long." I told Jaycee who was trynna put her shoes on.

"I twying da! Damn.." She mumbled the last part and I chuckled. Her attitude be on 100 for no reason. Just like her momma.

I'm dropping Cee off at Mari's house today while I go meet Mir and the twins at our pops house.

Mari told me on the phone that she hasn't talked to Samiron in three days and he hasn't been returning anyones calls or texts. But I have a strong feeling it has something to do with our dad asking us to meet him at the house.

I don't know what Samiron and Mari got goin' on but I know Samiron feels something for that girl. I could tell by the way he was watching her every move at the cookout. Or the way he didn't let any of our aunts talk down on her.

But Ion know if Mari can handle Samiron's mood swings and shit. If somethings going on he shuts everyone out and deals with it himself. He's not like Kairo and Kania. He doesn't come to people for help. And that irritates the fuck out of me, but that's just how he is and he been like that ever since our momma died.

He used to talk to our momma 'bout everything and she would always know the right things to say to him. After she died, he stopped coming to people for help.

I can tell Mari actually cares about him and she's a good person from what i've seen so far. But she's not used to him going ghost and shutting everyone out so I know shes gonna have a hard ass time dealing with him. If she were to give up on him I would be hurt for my brother, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's not an easy person to deal wit'.