34

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H I R T Y - F O U R

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Shorty, can you hurry up?" I called out to Mari as I walked back into the bathroom. Ole girl kept changing her clothes as if we're not going to her own parents house. I don't know who she's trynna impress 'cause she knows that I think she looks good in whatever.

"Don't rush me, Samiron!" Mari sucked her teeth, putting her Dior Converse on. She was wearing a white bodysuit and a grey distressed jean jacket to match her shoes.

"You're taking long for no reason bro!"

"I'm done now so shut up, damn." She shoots me a glare through the bathroom mirror.

"Better watch who the fuck you're talkin' to." I mumbled, walking out of  the bathroom and sitting on her bed to wait for her. She finally walked out of the bathroom, running her fingers through her long, straight hair.

"You ate today?" She asked randomly while shuffling through her room.

"Mmm, I don't think so." I shrugged, looking down at my phone. I heard her stop whatever she was doing so I looked up to see she was already staring at me.

"Samiron I told you not to take those pills on an empty stomach! You never listen to me." She muttered irritably, shaking her head.