39

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H I R T Y - N I N E

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Yo folks house just got shot at."

Without another word, I quickly got up from the couch and grabbed my keys off the table and started heading straight towards the front door. I ignored the conversations and commotion happening behind me, my only focus was getting to my people's house.

I got into my car and started it, resting my head against the steering wheel, trying to control my breathing. I literally can't catch a break lately.

All the boys and Aijah started filing out the front door. Tasia stood leaning against the door frame goin back and forth with Duck. She probably wants to come but knowing Duck he won't let her since she's pregnant and he's very overprotective.

I heard a knock on the passenger door window and turned to see Samiron standing there impatiently. I unlocked the door, not making eye contact with him while he got in. I glanced out the window and seen Aijah, Rell and Duck getting into Rell's car, and Soovy and Eli getting into Eli's.

I took a deep breath and started pulling out the driveway, focusing all of my attention on the road in front of me to try and calm my nerves. 'Cause lord knows i'm ready to go off on anyone right now.

We stopped at a red light and I pulled my phone out my pocket to call my parents but neither of them answered. I kept calling and it went straight to voicemail, making my anxiety get ten times worse with all the worst-case scenarios running through my head.