48

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O R T Y - E I G H T

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O M N I S C I E N T𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

O M N I S C I E N T
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Where yall brother at?" Samiron's dad, Nasir, asked as he stuck his head into Kairo's room where both of the twins were laid out on their phones.

"Which brother? You be forgetting we have two or something?" Kai asked sarcastically.

"Both of 'em." Their dad shrugged.

"Zy is picking Mayah and Cee up. He said he was on his way. As for Samiron.. I don't even know." Nia shrugged making Nasir sigh.

He was hoping that having Mari by Samiron's side would give him the courage to actually come to the engagement party/cookout but he wasn't sure at this point.

Out of all four of his kids Samiron definitely took the engagement the roughest and that was due to how close he was to Harmoni before she died and Nasir's extremely poor choice of words when announcing his engagement in the first place— which he was now very aware of after being grilled by all his children and cussed out by Zion on multiple occasions.

However, just because Samiron took the engagement the roughest didn't mean the others were suddenly okay with it. If anything, they were even more against it now that everything was being made so public with a cookout to celebrate the engagement— an engagement that they didn't find anything celebratory about.

Zion and Samiron decided they were just going to shrug it off and simply act like their dad wasn't getting remarried at all. Which would be easier for them since they didn't even live in the house.