52

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F I F T Y - T W O

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O M N I S C I E N T𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; A&A Studio

O M N I S C I E N T
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; A&A Studio

"You can pay at the front desk." Mari told her client as she stood up. "Thank you!" She smiled before walking out the room. Mari started cleaning and sanitizing her lash room since that happened to be her last client for the day.

She'd been taking a lot more walk-ins for the past few days just to keep her mind busy with something other than Samiron. She can't lie and say that she wasn't hurt by the way he treated her a few nights ago but it was obvious they both needed some time to themselves. Mari was especially hurt by the fact that he wouldn't even give her a chance to explain herself before throwing her into the same category as
Lyric who plays a huge role in his trust issues.

Time and time again Mari proved to him that she wasn't like her, yet a misunderstanding occurs and she's instantly being compared to his ex who set him up and got pregnant by his best friend.

Mari couldn't help but feel a little alone at this point. She feels disconnected from her friends because they're constantly asking about her and Samiron, and now she's carrying a baby that no one knows about. So she decided she was gonna tell the one person she knew she could always confide in.

After cleaning up her lash room, Mari walked out to the main area of the studio. There were still three hours left until closing so the studio was packed. People were coming in and out of the lash booths and all the vanities were full. All you could hear throughout the studio were the conversations coming from all different directions, the front door opening and closing, and Bora Bora by Lil Durk playing through the surround sound speakers that were hooked on the ceiling.