45

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O R T Y - F I V E

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Damn Mari." Samiron groaned and threw his head back as I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him fully into my mouth.

I hummed to avoid gagging and continued to bob my head up and down his member while I stroked him with my free hand at the same pace.

"Keep goin'." He groaned, holding my hair out of my face while my spit and his pre cum began to pool around my mouth. Once his tip touched the back of my throat I felt him release deep into my mouth.

I swallowed and started sucking him slowly. "Chill Mari." He mumbled, still in a daze. I smirked to myself and sucked on his tip before finally letting go.

"You gon' be the death of me." He breathed out as I gradually stopped stroking him.

I chuckled and wiped the excess liquids from around my mouth and sucked them off my thumb while Samiron watched me attentively, licking his bottom lip.

"C'mere." He mumbled, getting off the bed and positioning himself at the edge. He pulled me down by my thighs and rammed himself into me fully without giving me time to adjust.

"Fuck Samiron! Ooh.. take some out." I groaned, throwing my head back and fisting the sheets.

"Shush, you can take it." He muttered while beginning to slide in and out of me.