33

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

the next morning
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Samiron move over!" I groaned and sucked my teeth. This boy was laying in the crook of my neck with one hand wrapped under my waist and the other thrown over my shoulder. Currently suffocating.

"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep ." He gritted with his eyes still closed.

"I can't i'm already awake." I poked by bottom lip out. He knows I can't go back to sleep once I wake up.

"Ight let me sleep a lil' bit more at least, mama." He said lowly. I sighed and reached over, taking my phone off the nightstand, and started scrolling through Instagram. I scrolled for about 30 minutes and somehow Samiron's grip on me only got tighter.

"Samiron i'm gonna elbow you in the stomach." I looked at him over my shoulder and he sucked his teeth.

"I wish you would do that shit, then i'ma have an excuse to fling you off of this bed." He stretched and finally unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Well damn good morning to you too I guess!" I threw my hands up.

"Ain't no damn good morning. The fuck. I asked you to lay with me for just a lil' bit more and yo ass can't even do that." He mumbled and I chuckled.