// One Last Time //

A/N :

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE IS ABOVE ^^^^^

THE STORY IS LIKE ANY OTHER IMAGINE. IT HAS NO TEXTS. THIS IMAGINE HAS A HAPPY ENDING, NOT A SAD ONE LIKE BEFORE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT. HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD. 

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A. 

3 years. 3 years had gone by since I last saw Harry. Both of us knew this relationship was not going to be easy for us. So, we had to split up and move our ways. It was hard, for both of us. He even messaged me and called me. But, I kept ignoring him. I didn't want to start over because the media only gave me hatred.

It was a Monday, and my Mondays always started with a large cup of coffee. I was addicted to caffeine. I was in the queue at Starbucks for my coffee. Right next to me, in a different line, there was this tall familiar figure.

It was Harry. I could prove it. He was standing next to me, and I was staring at him. He caught me looking at him. I could tell that he knew it was me.

I ran away from him, it only hurt me to be seeing him in real life. I drove away, only to realize that he was chasing me with his Rolls Royce. I moved towards the highway, at least I could catch some more speed and drive faster. Then there was this big red light for 3 minutes. I had to wait, I had no other option.

I heard a knock on my window. It was him. He was signaling to pull it down and it wasn't okay for me to talk to him. But he didn't know, he just didn't know how much hurt I have been before. As I wasn't responding, he went back to his car. He kept calling me then. It was irritating, but it was also sad to know that I was not giving him one chance to even speak to me.

I now wanted to talk to him, I wanted to tell him that we can't be together, so I stopped and I stood there on a grassland. He came, running towards me. He pulled me to a hug, I did miss his warm hugs. I just let myself free for that moment, I wanted his hug, I missed it so much. But, I wasn't letting him inside my heart again.

"You don't know how much I missed you, I thought about you every single day. I can't live like this, y/n. I need you."

"Harry, I hate to break it to you, but I can't stand the media-"

"Can you stand me?"

"I didn't mean it like-"

"Do you still want me?"

"I don't know, Harry. I wish I could but-"

"But you still want me. Do you love me? Because I do. We can try."

"Look, I don't care what you think of. I don't wanna be together anymore."

"I'm not letting you go without a reason. You just one fine day walked away from me."

"I know, it was stupid of me to do so, I had to tell you the reason."

"Then tell me, y/n, what is it?"

"The media. The stalkers I had to because of it. They were giving me such mean comments. You know what, one even tried to abduct me!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, an oh is all you can say, Harry! Please try to understand, we can't be together."

"It's not like that. Love is nothing in front of the people who you & I don't even know."

"I'm not gonna fall for this, Harry."

"You know, I still think about you every day. The streets we crossed together, the places we've been together at. I still hear your laugh on top of the crowd yelling. In my dreams, I see you laughing and staring at me with those beautiful dark eyes of yours. I sing so many songs for you. I still bake those chocolate cookies on Sundays like we used to do. Y/n, you gave me so much in my life. You taught me how to love, cherish little moments and so much more! I can never forget you even if I wanted to. I still love you. I will forever love you. I can't be myself without you. Please understand, without you, I'm nothing y/n, everything I do, I do it for you only, y/n. Take me as I am, take my life, I would give it all, I would sacrifice y/n, only for you. There's nowhere unless you're there. I'd do anything for you, y/n. Anything."

"Harry...I..."

"You don't have to say anything. Can we just please try once again? Please y/n, I need you."

I gave in. Some fire was burning in my heart, that fire was for Harry and only for him.

"I do, but one last time."

We then hugged, starting it all over again. We can sort it out, we will forever sort it out, one way or another. No matter how many problems we face, we will make a way out. I'll love him forever and he'll love me forever. We will never let each other go, we will always stay together. We will always stay together.  

*word count - 866 words