Changed my Life (Merry Movie Marathon Day)

A/N - The last one for the day. Enjoy. It's the fetus Harry era. Will meet you all tomorrow now! Byeee!! Take care :)

I was slowly dying inside and no one was noticing it. Christmas was in 3 days. I didn't even feel those red and green vibes which I always used to get until this year. This year has been tough on me. Like an ordinary student, I had pending assignments and my scores were definitely not good enough to impress my parents.

I had gotten phone calls and emails from teachers. All were complaining about how I wasn't responding in classes, how I didn't do any assignments. But I didn't blame them. How would they know what I feel on a daily basis and what's going on in my mind full of thoughts. Not only my student life, but my normal life was also tough and rough.

My parents played a major role in that. I was addicted to music. Whenever I wanted to do some art while playing music in my ears, my mom would tell me to study. Whenever I wanted to go somewhere out, they would always be busy. They had made my life like a living piece of hell. Full of shit.

The least I expected from them was to be loved. I loved them, no matter how mean they were. But, they didn't give the love back which I was expecting. Many things were missing from my life. I just wanted those missing pieces to be completed, just like an unsolved puzzle.

There I sat in my room, watching a movie and eating breakfast. I didn't know what was playing on. I was busy thinking. I was with my thoughts. Deep, dark thoughts which no one will ever understand. Was I born to be like this? Who am I being? What am I now? I kept on questioning myself until my mom came barging in the door, without even knocking.

"Y/N! Y/N! What is with you, huh? Watching t.v and not studying?! Do I ever see you picking up a book?!" She shouted at me.

"Fine! I'll study!" I said, making her go away. I had to obey them. If I don't, I get these comments from them which I don't wanna hear.

I then started eating my bread with an omelette. How boring. She could've made some pancakes, noodles, pasta or something good! There are many things on this earth which taste yummy. My door opened again. No!

"Oh my god! Y/N, study now! You take ages to finish breakfast! You're so slow!" She commented. Screw you, mom. She goes, without even closing the door. Great.

I threw my plate off on the bed as I finished the last bite. I got up and closed the door and switched the t.v off. I took out my least favourite subject, chemistry.

I took notes which were on the net, and which the teacher had shared. I spent a good two hours on it. I wanted to take a short break. So, I went downstairs to grab some hot chocolate with cookies for me.

"Mom, I'm making some hot chocolate for myself." I shouted while going into the kitchen.

"No! You have to study first!" She said, as I heard her footsteps.

"I did, for two hours straight!" I yelled as she came towards the kitchen.

"I don't think so." She said, frowning at me.

"Ugh not this again! Can I take some cookies?" I asked her. I was tired. Tired of doing this every single day.

"No. You eat too many sweets." She sternly said.

"Yeah, forgot I can't do anything in this house!" I raised my voice a little while I stormed back upstairs.

I sat on the bed, thinking about the situation again and over again. Every time I wanted to figure out if she was correct or not, I always found out that the answer was no. I had to forget about everything, everything which was troubling me for a moment. So, I planned on making some cookies. Christmas cookies. I didn't want to face her because I was pissed off at her. Instead, I messaged her.