// Will you be Mine? //

A/N - Aah!! My first shot at fetus Harry era!! It's so cute, I hope you love it. 

My inspiration was my maths teacher who blames me for not submitting my homeworks on time...what can I say, I suck at homeworks and never do them until it's too late.

Anyway, enjoyyy!!! 

It was Mathematics. The worst class ever. Right.

"So you gotta take x here, at the a's place and you need to multiply it by 2x and it will be an equation. X is equal to 52.23." Our teacher said, pointing at the equation she had made.

What? My brain can never process maths. Atleast, I got good marks in geometry and I found it interesting. I just sat there, on my seat staring blankly at the blackboard, resting my head on my hand. No matter how much I tried to understand it, my brain couldn't comprehend it further.

In front of me was this blonde girl, behind me a brunette girl, on my left, a boy who had an Army cut, and on my right...Harry, the boy who always got my attention and I his. When I was looking at me, he was looking in my direction. Oh shit. He caught me. I looked away, obviously.

"Y/n! Tell me the answer if x will be 23.45." Our freaking teacher said. I looked at the board with some equations made on it.

"Umm, I don't know?" I said, all confused.

"So, you were not paying any attention, were you?!" She said, raising her voice.

"You're not even submitting your assignments on time, you don't pay attention, I need to teach you a lesson this time, young girl!" She continued, coming towards me.

Well, fuck off Ms. Hall. Yeah, that's what her name was. I didn't say a word as she got a grab of me, pulling me up from my seat.

"Out! Out of the class!" She instructed me. How much I loved not obeying a word she said, but I couldn't. In the end it was school...

I stood there, outside the class as she closed the door on my face. I just kept there in silence in the school corridor. I was a loser in maths, I knew it. But, I just thought that every teacher picked on me. In every class I need to answer a question. No teacher wants me to sit there in silence. I hated school. I hated the homework. I hated the teachers.

The door to our classroom opened, revealing a Harry with his head down as Ms. Hall shut the door in his face too.

"What did you do?" I asked him, resting my head on the wall.

"Couldn't answer the same question." Harry said.

"Maths sucks

"Maths sucks." He said, while coming next to me.

"I know right. I've always been horrible at it." I said, looking ahead of me, through the window.