// Falling //

A/N - Hi. I'm here to make you cry!! so, read this, and cry with kindness. 

There's no point in stopping the tears as they slowly stream down my face. As soon as I saw the tracklist to Harry's new album I had a feeling this one would bring on the waterworks. Now that the album is officially released, I can hear what he's been working on the past few months.

Falling.

A simple word with so much meaning behind it. It's hard to fight off the memories of our relationship.

"-and this is the lovely, Y/n." A friend introduces me to a small group of her friends at the party. She managed to drag me away from a conversation I was having to 'meet some friends'. I smile and wave to all of the new faces, they go around and give me their names in return.

"Harry." The last one speaks up, he raises his glass in a wave.

Our eyes pull together like magnets. I'm thankful for the darker lighting that is hiding the blush that creeps over my cheeks.

We all quickly dive into a conversation, everyone present being easy enough to talk to. They're all lovely and fun people.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." I announce as I get up from my spot.

"I'll come with, mine seems to be empty too." Harry grins and follows me back to the bar.

We both order our drinks and wait for them to be made. It takes a while, seeing how busy it is with all of the people here, but neither Harry or I mind. We immediately jump into a new conversation ranging from music, acting, and travel.

"You've never been to the UK?" Harry asks, utterly shocked.

"No." I shake my head, laughing at his appalled reaction.

"How is that even possible? You've never had to film over there or anything?"

"I've been to Italy and France, but never your neck of the woods I suppose." I let out a laugh.

He takes a sip of his drink, neither of us have made an effort to move back to the group since receiving them. I can see my friend giving two thumbs up over Harry's shoulder. I'm sure this was some plan of hers to try and get us to hit it off.

"Well, you tell me when you're free and we'll go." He smiles, "I'll be your tour guide."

God, I would love to take him up on that offer.

"Aren't you going to be awfully busy with your first solo tour?"

"Ahh, you keep up with me then?" He smirks, I'm sure he's enjoying that little ego boost.

"Pretty hard not to." I roll my eyes, as if the pop star was so under the radar. "I can hardly leave my apartment in New York without coming across a billboard with your face plastered on it."

"Well I'm sorry about that, love."

"Don't be, it's a nice face to look at."

It's my turn now to smirk and notice Harry slightly thrown off.

"Tour doesn't start for a month, pick a date before that and we'll go."

"You're putting an awful lot of faith into someone you just met a half an hour ago."