Chapter Two: Surprise Memories with an Inside Look on my Life

Chapter 2

Louis put his hand on my lower back to lead me out of the mall. I tense up as soon as he makes contact with me. 

"Relax, it's going to be okay," he promises. 

After a moments' hesitation, I sigh then nod my agreement."Okay," I say defeated.  I see no other option.  We were led out by the One Direction body guard. Waiting for them -I mean us- was a stretch limo. "Woah'" slips from my lips as a whisper before I can stop it. 

"Never been in a limo, Love?" asks the flirtatious and hairy, Harry. 

"Sure I have! Just not a stretch one," was my retort, but the last part was mumbled as I cast my gaze to the concrete. 

"So you haven't been in a limo before," guesses the Irish blonde in the group as we duck to enter the limo.   

"Maybe," I say. Blushing all over again.

"Thought so," Niall whispered to Zayn. 

"You are a terrible whisperer," I whisper loudly like him. He looked a bit hurt but I had nothing to feel guilty about. I just scooted away from Louis into the corner so I could look out the window in peace.  We were just pulling out of the plaza. I wanted to scout out the roads we were taking so I could find my way back if necessary.  I know I'm probably a bit more paranoid than needed but better safe then sorry! I only had to watch for five minutes because the hotel was close to the Barrie mall. 

"Why so quiet, er-um-I didn't catch your name," says Liam awkwardly. As he shifted his position so he could get out.

"Tianna," I say shortly and push past him.  I lean on the limo beside the door, awkwardly waiting for Louis. When he gets out last, I push myself up and slouch after him with my hood up. Louis grabs my hand and pulls me along faster to the elevator. 

Once inside, I sit in the corner and lean my head against the wall in another one of my freak out moments.  "What's wrong?" asks Louis. 

"Yeah, you look tired," says Zayn. 

"Just a bit tired and hungry, I guess," I lie. I actually was hungry though. 

"We can eat all we want when we get to the hotel room!" exclaims Niall, a little too excitedly. I give him a weird look. 

"Don't mind him. He would eat everything in sight if he could," says Louis seriously. 

I stand as the elevator halts and opens it's doors.  I follow behind everybody down the left hall until we reach a door with a bronze 168 hanging on it. Liam takes the room card out and slides it into the slot. The lock clicked, allowing us into the suite.  It has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a small living area and a small kitchen. It had five beds and a couch in all. 

"I've gotta make a call," I mutter and slip into the master bedroom. I take out my cell phone and dial my Mum's cell and wait while it rings. 

It rang three times then she picked up. "Hello?" 

"Hey Mum! Is it okay if I just stay at a hotel or something tonight?" I ask casually. 

"What? Why?" my Mom questions me, panicked. My awesome, loving and paranoid mother. 

"It's just that Elizabeth won't drive in the dark and we lost track of time. Sorry," I explain genuinely sorry. For having to lie to her, mostly. 

"Oh. Okay. Sure, Tianna," she says, audibly relived. I hear talking in the background. "Okay. I'll tell her," Mum says to somebody else. 

"Laurena misses you and wants to say hi," my Mom says, obviously smiling. Laurena is my little seven-year-old sister. 

I smile and say "Aww! Put her on!" I hear shuffling through the receiver and know Mum is giving her the phone.