Chapter Four: It's a ____? What is it?

Chapter 4.

I bury my face in Louis' t-shirt and breath in his scent.

I squeeze his middle and feel him rub my back comfortingly. I pull away and look up into his eyes; those gorgeous blue eyes so deep that I can get lost in them. I forget what I was going to say. I just feel so thankful that I have a boyfriend like him.

"Thank you," I finally say.

He gives me a small smile. "I love you so much," he says slowly leaning down. I smile then stand taller to kiss him.

"Having fun?" I hear Harry tease. I flip him off and kiss Louis passionately. I smile into the kiss as I hear Harry gasp.

I pull away and raise my eyebrows at him with a small smirk on my face. "Did you think I wasn't?" I tease.

He shakes his head as he walks away, chuckling. "Just was told to tell you an officer wants to talk to you," he calls back.

I look up at Louis. "Can you come with me?" I ask softly, nervousness blooming in me.

"Let's see," he says leading me over to an officer by my hand.

"Tianna?" the cop asks. I nod. "Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Can my friend come?" I ask stepping closer to Louis.

"I guess," the policeman says uncertainly.

"Okay, then," I agree. He leads us in front of a squad car. "May I lean?" I ask gesturing to the hood.

He nods, so Louis and I lean on the hood, holding hands. "So David raped you?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer. "He Duct Taped my wrists and my ankles to the bed frame. Also my mouth for the second and third times he had sex with me today."

"How did he get you here?" the officer asked.

"He kidnapped me off my porch while I was prank calling a friend. He poisoned me or something to knock me out," I explain as best as I can.

"Has he done this before? Or have you dated him?" the cop asks.

I sigh. "Yes, I dated him for a while earlier this year. He had raped me a couple months ago as well," I say impulsively rubbing my belly. Lou puts his hand over mine. I look up at him and smile slightly as he kisses my forehead. I nudge him as a warning, because we are right in front of a cop.

"So this is the second time he has done so?"

"Yes. Right now I am sixteen weeks pregnant, if it helps," I add.

"It is certainly good to know," he says. I nod.

"Is that it?" I ask.

"One more question. Do you know if he has raped any other girls?"

"I'm not sure," I say honestly.

"He told me he has had more girlfriends than I could count on one hand," Louis says.

"Over the phone?" I ask looking up at him. He nods.

"May I ask you some questions, too?" the officer turns to Louis.

"Yeah, sure," he answers then turns to me. "You go and talk to Niall. I'm sure he is worried," he grins.

I blush, remembering how much the Irish blonde likes me. "Okay," I say hesitantly then go to find Niall. He was with the rest of the lads.

"Hey," I say walking over to them. I feel my phone vibrate so I pull it out. It had a notification from my mom and its battery was dying. I swear.

"What?" asks Niall.