Chapter Six: Jealousy Hurts

Chapter 6.

Louis' point of view.

She had said it before, but not with this much emotion and sincerity. "I love you so much," was her reply.

I sit on the floor in front of her. She doesn't bring her face up from her hands, so I stand and kiss her on the top of the head. "I love you, too," I say as I walk out of the room.

I pull my shirt over my head as I reach the bottom of the stairs. "You ready?" Liam asks. I nod and lead us out the door. We start up the driveway but are really slow because we were shoving each other and stuff.

Not me. I walk apart from them and keep glancing over my shoulder. I see Tianna come out of the porch as we get halfway up the driveway. I stop. I watch her and start walking back to her, involuntarily. She takes her crutches and her up to me and we stop like that, just looking into each other's eyes. She drops her crutches and takes my face in her hands to bring it down to hers.

 We kiss until I get smacked in the back of the head. I jerk away from her to see Tara standing there glaring at me. I rub my head as I take a step back, warily. Tianna looks at her Mum surprised. "You stay away from my daughter! I want you to quit seeing my Tianna and to not come back!" she yells at me.

 I take another step back as I try to process what she had just said. Tianna's face burns bright red. "Mum! What do you have against him?" Tianna yells angrily.

"He is the same as all of the others!" she tells her.

"Where's your proof? He has been nothing but a caring gentleman to me!" Tianna protests, her eyes moist. I knew my cheeks were damp, too.

"Because I can feel it. I can feel it in my gut," her Mum growls. I turn away and trudge up the driveway, away from them.

"Louis! No!" she begs me desperately. "I hate you!" she yells at her Mum. I hear her hobbling after me and I pause. She catches up and puts a hand on my arm. I have tears running down my cheeks but I don't care. "Please don't go. You're the one. I need you. Please don't go forever," she begs through her tears.

I shake my head and walk the last stretch of the driveway. I join the lads in the limo and watch Tianna disappear. I put my face in my palms and cry softly. I feel someone put an arm around me and I look up to Niall. He looks at me with concerned and sympathetic eyes. I shake my head and slouch to sob into my hands.

I finally take a deep breath and try to silence the tears. I scan the lads' concerned faces before I sigh. "Her Mum hates me. I don't know what I did wrong," I dry my tears a bit more and lean back on the seat. I feel more tears come and don't try to resist.

I just take a deep breath. "She basically banned me from their lives. She says I'm just like the rest. I would never do that to Tianna, or anyone else, for that matter. She just doesn't like me," I finish and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and basically deflate on the seat.

"I have real strong feelings for someone and they get ripped from my life," my head flops to the side and I don't straiten it. I stop crying, but don't dry my face. I just sit there with closed eyes, wondering what I did wrong.

Your point of view.

I look at my Mum as if she were David. "Why?" I whisper as I try not to start sobbing.

"He is just like the rest and I know it. He is just a famous douchebag," she says firmly. I shake my head and snatch my crutches off the ground so I could make it back to my room. When I get there I lock the door and lay down in my bed, thinking about this morning with Louis. I pull the covers up over my head and sleep.