Chapter Three: Fun and Games with Psychos

Chapter 3.

  Louis' point of view. 

I sit on my bed stunned for a moment after Tianna left. She actually said she loved me. I jump up and race to the living room area. I slide to a stop in my socks on the hardwood when I see Tianna standing there talking to Zayn.

I blush when we make eye contact, but don't look away. She doesn't either when she blushes. Very unlike her. She doesn't like it when people see her blush and always turns away or shrinks down.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out so I shut it again. She looks at me quizzically. I shrug and smile as if we didn't just have our "I love you" conversation. She continues her conversation with Zayn as I sit beside Niall on the couch. He is curled up in a ball, hugging his knees. "What happened to you?" I ask, reaching out to comfort him.

"Tianna happened," he said into his thighs.

I freeze and consider the possibilities. None were good, since Tianna had even mentioned him revealing what I did. I grab him by the elbow and lead him to his room. He covers his "Goods" the entire time. "What did Tianna do to you?" I ask him hurriedly after I have locked us in privacy.

He glances to his covered crotch then sighs. "She got me. I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"It's okay, just tell me how she got you," I press on, intrigued.

"She-she," he pauses for a second to take a deep breath, then continues, blushing. "She-um- sat on my lap. All sexy-like while she interrogated me. She messed with my mind. She was so close and I couldn't help it, but, I got turned on," he said shaking his head and not looking me in the eye.

He turns a deep scarlet and glances to his groin. "I can't stop thinking about it! She just completely turned me on. I know it's wrong so I'm trying to stop but it was sooooooo sexy! I know what you mean by how she is an evil genius. I know she is yours and I respect that. Just please understand the situation," Niall begged me, desperate for me to understand.

I nod. "It's okay. I understand how smart and mischievous that she-devil can be," I say smiling reassuringly at my blonde bestie. He nod as I stand. "You want me to close the door behind me?" I ask quietly. He nods again. "Okay," I answer and leave, shutting his door on the way out.

Your point of view.

I watch as Louis walks out of the hall area. Zayn brushes his hand over my lower arm snapping me back to reality. "Tianna to earth! Come back from LouisLand!" Zayn teases, chuckling.

"Uh-er, sorry. You could tell?" I whine to him.

"It's kinda hard not to tell," he tells me. I blush and cast my gaze to the floor.

"So, yeah. I'll go ask Paul if he can go pick you up a watermelon," he repeats.

I nod then ask, "Where is this Paul you speak of?"

"Oh, yeah. He's in the next room over," he laughs.

I shrug and say, "I was curious."

 I turn around and jump when I see Louis standing there waiting for me. "Gosh, Louis you're going to make me miscarriage," I say, over exaggerating and clutching my chest.

He smiles sheepishly and apologizes. "I'm sorry, I just want talk to you," he says adorably. He pulls me over to the kitchen by my hand. He smirks, sitting himself down in the corner and leaning on the cabinets behind him. He pulls me down into his lap, making me blush and giggle.

He pushes a loose strand of hair out of my face and looked into my eyes. "I have been thinking," Louis starts slowly.

"And?" I rub his arm that is in front of me. The other is supporting me from behind.