✨ Chapter 1✨

Please do more comments 🥺

Nhi.. nhi... Aisa nhi so sakta Vansh ko sab kuch pata chal gaya...

Riddhima gasped in horror... Tears were making way from her beautiful orbs...

Yeh toone kya kar diya Riddhima teri wajah se aaj ek nirdosh ki jaan chali gayi..... How can you be so stupid... Mujhe pehale hi samajh Jaana chahiye thaa yeh sab uski chaal hai... Mrs D'Souza joh VR Mansion ki sabse puraani aur wafaadar employ hai woh bhala teri madad kyon karengi...

She was trapped... Badly trapped.... Vansh had caught her.. she took Mrs D'Souza's phone to call Kabir and inform about Saathe but her call was tapped eventually leading Vansh to know her truth....

Ab bass kaise na kaise Kabir aajaye aur Vansh ko arrest kar le varna woh mujhe maar degaa....

No.. kahi woh Kabir ki jaan to nahi lega.... Nhi nhi... Mein Kabir ko kuch hone nhi doongi....

Boss please shant ho jaiye...

Angre tried to calm down his boss who was gulping down vodka shots while playing the giant piano....

Boss please...

He tried snatching the bottle only to get beaten up by his dearest boss..

Jaanta tha uske iss ghar mein aane ke peeche ek bahut badi wajah hai.. janta tha koi toh hai uske peeche... Par yeh sapne mein bhi nhi socha thaa ki woh uss hawaldaar ki madad kar rahi hai....

Thrashing his vodka bottle he tried to lessen his anger but it was as is if someone had pierced his soul...

Yeh tumne acha nhi kiya Riddhima... Dhokha diya tumne mujhe... Aur Vansh ki duniya mein dhokhe ki sirf ek sazaa hai....

He left that sentence incomplete...

Boss!! Boss!!!

Angre tried to stop him...

Here Riddhima was crying clutching her knees close to herself..

A loud thud was heard...

She focused her gaze towards the source of sound only to come accross the devil himself.....

His eyes were red veins propping out.. blood dripping from his left palm... He was looking like a complete monster..

Slowly walking towards her he kneeled down to her level...

Riddhima gazed down the floor... She was scared... Scared to see his dangerous Avatar... Sobbing quitely she kept looking on the floor...

Kya huaa darr lag raha hai... Mere taraf dekho..

But she didn't had the courage to meet his gaze...

I said look at me...

He shouted...

Scared Riddhima's teary eyes met with his raging one's....

He lifted her hands to hold her face.. she flinched back...

Grabbing her face in his hands...

Kya laga tha tumhe sweetheart tumhaara pati bahut badaa idiot hai...
Kya lagaa tumhe tum mujhe dhokha dekar chali jaaogi aur mujhe pata bhi nhi chalega....

He roared..

Manna padega himmat toh tumme hai Riddhima...wow...

He clapped his hands appreciating her bravery.....

Aur jaanti ho I like brave people... Unki kadr karta hoon main.. and brave people should be appreciated no....

Chalo tumhaari bravery ko celebrate karte hai....

He spoke maniacally...

Pleasee maaf kardo mujhe... I'm sorry... Mein chali jaaungi yaha se.. please chod doo mujhe...

She pleaded...

Arre arre yeh aasoon kyon.. Brave people don't cry Riddhima...

Comeon let's celebrate... Let's raise a toast..

Bringing wine from the shelf he poured it into two glasses...

Pakdo ise...

Riddhima didn't reacted...

Pakdo...

Crying she clutched the glass....

Sorry!!

Cheers sweetheart...

He started drinking...

Drink Riddhima...

Please I don't drink...

Arre aise hi toh seekte hain....

Drink sweetheart...

He again spoke in a dangerous voice....

When Riddhima was still crying.. he forcefully made her drink...

Dekhaa it's so easy.....

Please...

Hmmm... The great Riddhima is pleading... Wow what a wonder...

He spoke mockingly..

The gun and the golden rose... I gave you two choices but you.. you  chose to go with the gun..

Wait... Wait a min... Tum meri biwi ho na my wife... Itni jaldi kaise maar sakta hoon tumhe...

He spoke with a dangerous glint.

Aag mein haath daalne ka shauk hai na tumhe... So ab dekhte hain aag mein haath daalne se kya hoga...

Welcome to hell jaaaan...

So here's the first part...

Do tell me your views and if you like it please do vote..

Thank you