✨ Chapter 12✨

Waking up to the first rays of sun Riddhima looked around the room only to find her alone on the king size bed...

Ruffling her hairs and rubbing her eyes... She sat there in the comfy blanket... She could see from the glass windows that it was snowing outside... She loved to play with snow... The white powdery snow which blanketed the surroundings often amazed her....

But today their was something different... Closing her eyes tightly yesterday's events appeared as a haze in front her .... Mishra.... His arrival... Everything was something really very unexpected...

Remembering all the events... A statement just kept playing in her mind.... Anaath thi naa aap isliye aap unke mission ke liye perfect thi... Par ab aap unke kisi kaam ki nhi....

She was played... Her emotions were played... Played very badly....was being an orphan her fault... Does being an orphan meant she doesn't deserves anyone's love... does being an orphan meant she was a one time use and throw material...

Now she hated herself... Hated for the fact that she loved such a selfish person... She loved such a dishonest and coward person....

She hated the fact that for him she disrespected the sacred institution of marriage... She even cheated her husband... She hated it...

Yeh kya kiyaa tunee Riddhima.... Uss Kabir ke liye jo tujhe sirf ek mohraa mantaa hai uske liye tunee Vansh ko dhokha diyaa.. apne Vansh ko jo itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi tujhe beintahaa pyaar kartaa hai... Yeh kyaa hogayaa...

She started panicking in fear... Her hands sweating...... Eyes deep red... Unable to breathe...      Mishra's statement just kept playing in her head... Anaath thi naa aap... Aap unke mission ke liye perfect... Magar ab aap unke kisi kaam ki nhi..aapko maarne ka order Diya hai...

Nhi... Nhi..... Riddhima shouted closing her ears... Doooor jaao mujhse... Nhi... Mein...

Here Vansh was cooking who was cooking breakfast listening to Riddhima's screams came rushing and panicking...

Riddhimaa.... Jaan...

Looking towards her he saw one of the most painful sight... She was all broken... In a sheer state of distress..

Rushing towards her he tried to calm her.....

Hugging her tightly he constantly rubbed her back...

Look at me Jaan kuch nhi hai... Kuch nhi hai.... Main hoo Naa.. tumhaare saath tumhara Vansh hai naa..... Kuch nhi hogaa tumhe jaan..

Vansh... Woh kal... Mishra.. vansh...  Her trembling voice came...

Shhh... Kuch nhi hai jaan.. woh wapas nhi aayegaa...

Rubbing her back he whispered sweet nothing's into her ears...

After minutes of Calming her cries finally subsided....

Snuggling close to his chest she sat there....

Vansh...

Hmm kyaa huaa jaan....

Kya tumne mujhse shaadi isliye ki kyonki mein ek anaath thi... Kya itna kuch hone ke baad bhi mere itne bade dhokhe ke baad bhi tumne mujhe abhi tak isliye zindaa rakhaa kyonki tumhe mujh pe taras aagayaa.... Do you pity me....

Her statement came as a shock to him....

Lifting her chin with his thumb he glanced into her beautiful eyes which were now all puffy and red...

Meri aankhon mein dekho kyaa dikhtaa hai tumhe...

Keenly looking into his eyes she tried to read him...

Nhi samajh paa rahi... Yaa fir samajh ke bhi dil maanne ko tayaar nhi.. kyaa pataa dobaraa wahi galti kar baithu....

Yeh aankhe tumhe mislead nhi kar rahi Riddhima.... Joh bhi tumhe dikh rahaa hai sach hai... A sad smile appeared her face....

Saabit Karo... She spoke to him still looking deep into his eyes .....

Cupping her face he moved close to her..... Creasing her quivering lips... He again looked into her eyes....

When he didnt feel any resistance or fear in her eyes he sealed the gap between them....

A whole bunch of butterflies errupted in their bellies....

Her soft petals soothed him... While his harsh ones took all the miseries and insecurities from her.....

Moving her hands to his hairs she clutched them tightly..... Trying to imitate him she started moving her lips against his... supporting her head.. he brought her more closer......

He had imagined kissing her so many times but the reality was something too beautiful....

He took it slow.. absorbing all the insecurities from her... Assuring her what she meant to him...

As he realised she was struggling to breathe... He pulled away...........

Touching their foreheads together... trying to catch breathe... They remained close to each other.....

Rubbing her cheeks with his fingers.. he just tried to soak in the beautiful feelings of his first intimate encounter with his jaan... A beautiful encounter that he would forever cherish....

Aaj mujhe adhoora mat chodna Vansh... Mujhe poora karo...aise mujhe apna banaao ki chahkar bhi mein kabhi tumse alag na ho paaon.... Mujhe akela mat chodna Vansh.....

That was it... The statement he had been craving to hear from so long..... A complete move from her side... Without any hidden motives.. without any betrayls... Just wanting to be his in every way possible with all her might and faithfulness...a sinister smirk appeared his face...... Now he can scream to the world that This woman is his... Completely his...

Resting her head over his Chest lying close to him... She felt complete....

The warmth that the skin to skin contact provided was something that soothed her pain.... She always wanted to be protected....

Their bare bodies entangled with each other.... Lying close to one another....... He just made her feeled loved.... Blessed... Worshiped each and every inch of her.. making her feel the luckiest woman.... ... a etheral feeling swept through her...Everything was just like a fairytale to her.....

Vansh kept on moving his fingers through her scalp....

Vansh....

Hmmm...

Mere liye kuch bhi karoge.... Raising herself a bit... And looking into his eyes she asked....

Maang kar dekho jaan meri zindagi bhi tumhaare liye haazir hai.......

Maar doo usse Vansh... Maar dooo... Usse zindaa rehane kaa koi haq nhi...

Bingo... And the game was on.. just there where he wanted...

So here's the next chapter...

Forgive me for the mistakes.....

Do tell me how it was and if you like it please do vote...

And a very Happy New Year to everyone 🎉🎉🎉

Byee...

Thank you ❤️