✨Chapter 20✨

Comments please 🥺

We have a good news and a bad news Mr Raisinghania.........

With each and every second passing by a new ray of hope was developing in me........

Mrs Raisinghania is up from coma......

My heart thudded....... Her beautiful face is all that I could imagine..... her loving gaze.....I wanted to rush to her feel her.... Hid her in my embrace......

But.... There are high chances that she could loose her memory..... Or she would not be able to remember things for a longer period of time... Like she might forget the events of the day and could be completely blank the next morning......

I gripped the chair harder.......
Why just why.........
Whenever I think things are getting better it gets complicated even more....

Mr Raisinghania I know it's hard for you..... But we need to face it.... None could change the reality... We need to see her........

                          ♡♡

Hello.... Riddhima......

She was awake ....... Oh how long I waited for this moment....

She glanced at the doctor..... Those eyes...... Those doe shaped eyes..... As innocent....as pure as the first time I saw them........

She was looking all puzzled .......

Riddhi...maa

Her voice as sweet as honey.... Oh how long I craved.........

Yess......

Mera naam......

I could clearly see the frown on her face....No.... This was not supposed to happen........ Never.......

By looking at her I could say what the situation is ... But still I wanted to take the left .1% what if everything is not as what I think........

Relax Riddhima.... Relax... No one's is going to force you to do anything that is uncomfortable for you...... Do you remember what day is it..........

She took a while and I could  see her getting tensed up........... 

Mujhe...mujhe kuch yaad nhi.......

Her voice trembling..... Eyes tearing up........

It's ok Riddhima don't stress......

Her honey orbs gazed at me......
I could see a myriad of emotions and questions..... But nevertheless I tried to maintain my stoic face.....

Do you know who he's......

The doctor enquired.......

There was silence and I just fisted my palms tightly.......

Nhi......

I stood their all blank.......
Kehane ko toh Vansh Raisinghania ki life mein sab kuch set hai wahi hota hai jo Vansh chahta hai...... What an irony....

I chuckled at myself......
Duniya ko jeetne ka daawa karne waala Aaj apni zindagi ki Sabse badi baazi haar gaya........

Unable to take it any further I went out of the room.......

Is there something that could calm me at the moment?????

While exiting the corridor my gaze fell at the Ganesha Idol....

I paused for a moment and simply gazed....

Suna hai ki tumse Jo bhi kuch maagta hai tum unhe woh sab kuch dete ho...... Par aaj tak tumne mujhse sab kuch cheena hai.... Sab kuch...... Tumhe sirf dard Dena aata hai....