✨Chapter15✨

Some inline comments please 🥺

With her head on his chest... Hands hugging him tightly... Riddhima laid close in his embrace.... Peacefully off into a deep slumber....

Vansh's one hand running through her hairs ruffling them......

Their naked bodies entwined within the duvet....

The slow breathings fanning on his chest indicated that she was in a deep slumber......

But sleep was far away from his eyes.... Her presence and warmth definitely soothed him.... Healed him... But there was something big disturbing him.... His mom's mystery......

With Ragini being the only one who knows his mother's culprits.....no one knows she's alive.... Yeah alive all these years but in coma......

Her last statement that day before closing her eyes still rings in his ears...
Tumhaari Maa ka kaatil......

Closing his eyes tightly he tried to remember that day's events......

Ragini admitting her crimes... suddenly getting shot and that too in his own house.....

Something striked him...

Wrapping Riddhima securely in the duvet... Vansh pulled on his pants.....

Moving towards the window he opened it... Allowing the cool air to calm his senses....

Lighting the cigar... He again closed his eyes....

Uss din jab mein Ragini ko interrogate kar rahaa thaa... As far as I remember wahaa koi nhi thaa.... Mere secret hideout pe koi bahar walaa ghusne ki himmat nhi kar sakta..... And chances yehi hain ki koi andarwaala involved hai.... Par kaun....

Jaise hi woh mujhe maa ke kaatil ke baare mein bataane waali thi .... theek pechee se kisine uspe goli chalayi.... Par kaun... Itni himmat... Itni safaai kaun ho saktaa hai.....

He ruffled his hair in frustration....

Anupriya... Kahi... Kahi woh toh nhi.... Par woh... Meri Maa se kyon........
Aa ahhh.... Jitni yeh pehali sulajhti jaa rahi hai... Utni hi ulajhti bhi.....

Khi woh meri Maa ko maarke iss ghar mein toh nhi ghusna chahti thi...trust me Anupriya agr galti se bhi tumhaara haath honaa meri maa ke khoon mein... I swear.. tumhe Vansh Raisinghania se koi nhi bachaa sakta... Koi bhi nhi...

His mind got clouded with all the possibilities.... Increasing his anger even more.....

Suddenly... Two pair of hands hugged his bare torso tightly...... Realising the touch he smiled......

Tightly clutching her hands.... He spoke...

Soi nhi abhi tak.....

Mein uthi toh tum nhi thee paaas.... Riddhima spoke cutely while hugging him more... Keeping her face on his bare back and snuggling more closer....

Darr... Gayi thi..... He questioned her...

Nhi pataa......

Chuckling he brought her forward... And the sight before him was something that was altogether a treat....

With the bedsheet wrapped around her bare body... That she was clutching tightly over her chest... Smudged sindoor... On her forehead... And his marks all over her neck...... She was looking totally edible.... And the cutest part was she was trying hard to keep her eyes open... Sleepiness still lingering her......

Vansh..... Speaking his name in her sleepy voice.... She hugged him hiding herself in his huge figure....

Sone chalo na please.... Neend nhi aa rahi tumhaare bina......