✨ Chapter 19✨

Buzzing sound of medical equipments .... Pungent smell of medicines filled across the room....

A pale figure laid on the bed with numerous wires attached.... Fighting to maintain the rhythm of life....

Mr Raisinghania..... Hopefully Mrs Raisinghania will gain consciousness within 48hrs.... The good thing is that she was devoid of any brain injuries.... But she might be facing a deep mental trauma.. and i would suggest please try to support her both physically and mentally.... Let's hope for the best.... The doctor informed ......

All this while Vansh was glancing at Riddhima's unconscious figure.... Seeing her so fragile pierced his heart.... The pain which prevailed in his heart few years back when he lost his dearest mother marked it's existence again..... Fear engulfed him....

His eyes glanced towards the monitor where her Vitals were displayed.... But still it didn't calm him....he wanted to feel her.....

Taking slower steps towards the bedside... Acquiring his position on the nearby chair he sat with his eyes still fixated on her ......

Trembling... His hands tried to grab hers..... Her hands were cold devoid of the usual warmth...

He tried to feel her pulse..... A faint one marked... Relaxing him a bit....  Interlocking their hands... Vansh glanced towards her face.... She was pale..... Her smile which used to calm him was vanished....

Her head was bandaged.... But the relief was the injuries were not that deep....

Holding her hand tightly... He closed his eyes.... Trying to feel her warmth a bit......

Taking deep breathes he tried to calm himself......

Only a single image peeped in his mind... Her smiling face...... The moments they spent together.....

Boss.........

Boss.........

Hmmmm.... His eyes still closed and one hand tightly holding Riddhima......

What's next....... Angre enquired......

Make him loose his power Angre...... Paise ke baad insaan ko sabse zyada takatvar banne waala ikka hai uski pahunch..... Uska hold.... Make him loose that......

Boss.... Bhabhi...

She'll recover soon Angre..... Meri Riddhimaa itni asaani se haar maane waalon mein se nhi hai....... He glanced at her.... She's a fighter.... And she'll win this game and come back to his embrace.......

Sorry for the very short update.... And extremely sorry for not updating for a long time...

Will get back with regular updates soon.....

Do tell me how it was and if you like it please do vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️