✨ Chapter 14✨

Thank you everyone for all your warm wishes and messages and support... Blessed and grateful ❤️❤️

So here's the next chapter... Do lots of comments.. i love reading your views...

Yeh kaise ho sakta hai... Khel ko inte aage laane ke baad mein usmee haar nhi saktaa.... Kabir was shocked... Furious.. listening to Riddhima's words for Vansh.... And the biggest shocker was Vansh's declaration... Of Riddhima being his principal signing Authority...

Riddhima tum aisaa nhi karsakti..... Itne mushkil se mujhe ek dum perfect mohraa milaa tha.... Aur mera mohraa mere haath se itni asaani se nhi choot sakta.... Ab tumhaari zindagi mein wapas se Kabir ki entry hogi... Kabir... Tumhaara pehalaa pyaar.... Kaise bhulaa sakti ho tum apne Kabir ko.... Ab Kabir aayegaa.... Ek dhamaake ke saath tumhara aur Vansh ka yeh jo badalta rishtaa hai naa... Usse hamesha hamesha ke liye barbaad karne ke liye.... Vansh haaregaa.... Aur wajah banegi meri pyaari Riddhima...

.

In the study.....

Angree backyard ki security dheeli chod doo... I'm sure that bastard will surely come...... Usko lagtaa hai ki woh Riddhima ko dobaraa manipulate kar saktaa hai... Par woh yeh nhi jaantaa ki woh iss kadar Vansh ki ho chuki hai ki kabhi Kabir ka naam bhi uske zehan mein nhi aayega..... Cheers Kabir.... Cheers tumhaari barbaadi pe .... Aur VR ki jeet pe....

Waise Mom ke kyaa haal hain... Vansh asked leaning back on the king size chair with a cigarette in his hands....

Bank hasn't informed her about freezing of her accounts... I guess unhone recently koi transactions nhi kiye hain.... And she is enraged boss... Unke call tapping se pataa chala hai ki she has urgently called Kabir to meet her....

Intersting very interesting... ... Intezaar rahegaa tumhaaraa Mr Hawaldaar...

Damn.... Kitni der se try kar rahi hoon yeh khul kyon nhi rahaa.... Riddhima cursed while struggling with her neckpiece.....

To make it even worse the clasp of the necklace got struck in her hair... making her wince in pain...

Here Vansh was on his way towards his room....

Opening the door.. he was just dumbstruck at the site before him....

His wife standing before the dressing table with his back facing him....

Her milky white bare back on full display... Courtesy to her hair which was tied up in a messy bun and the design of the blouse..

Beautiful.. involuntarily escaped his mouth....

It was just the previous day he had her.... But seeing her before him like this just involuntarily surges his male hormones..... Everytime he sees her it's like the first time for him...

As is in some sort of spell he moved towards her.... Hands brought to her level... His long finger tips creased her back in the most sexy way possible...

Gasping and shocked at the foreign touch... She was about to shout.... But the face of her dearest husband came to her view through the mirror.... It seemed as if he was intoxicated...

As his long figures made way downwards.. her breathings increased...... Heart thudding at the fastest rate possible... Clutching her lehanga side ways to gather a bit of courage....

Moving forward he placed a wet kiss on the nape of her neck.....

Vansh..... His name sounded so beautiful from her Rossy lips....