✨ Chapter 13✨

Everything was changing in Riddhima's life........

Her emotions were her biggest enemy.... Her heart plays over her brain .. and she needs to change that...

The woman who challenged The VRS by throwing the resignation letter on his face was now missing... and she needs to bring her back at any cost.... Riddhima was never this fragile...She needs to be the strong confident and her independent self that she was.... She will make sure of that .....

She was happy that she got Vansh.... He might be a devil...but to live in this world one needs to become a devil sometimes..... a devil is far far better than a coward..

They had returned to VR Mansion by evening...

Everyone seemed to behave differently with her except dadi and Sia......

This time his mansion and his room probably didn't suffocate her.. may be because she was here with her love not for any stupid mission.....

She knew She had asked Vansh to kill Kabir... And taking a life was probably wrong... But what Kabir did to her.. was that right....

In the pretext of serving the nation.... He used her as his pawn for his own personal benefits... And Kabir needs to be shown his place....

Kabir... I guess mansion mein kuch bahut badaa hone waala hai...

Riddhima ke tevar bhi kaafi badle badle dikh rahe hai... Aisaaa lag rahaa hai manoo yeh woh Riddhima hai hi nhi jo ghar aayi thi...... Anupriya was informing her son about all the happenings in the Mansion...

Ab yeh Vansh kyaa karne waala hai... And Riddhima ke baare mein don't worry...uskaa kaam kar diya hai meine.....

It was evening...

Vansh had gifted her a beautiful lehanga... With ancestral jwellery.. that.. once belonged to his mother....

She was in awe that Vansh trusted her with his mother's precious belongings..... She herself was very happy....

Wearing the lehanga.. she glanced at herself in the mirror......

Her glance fell on the red marks on her neck... Creasing it a beautiful smile appeared on her face....

She was lost in herself that she forgot to realise that Vansh had already entered....

Moving close to her her hugged her from back....

Kitni khoobsurat lag rahe hainaa mere nishaan tumpe .... aur yeh lehanga... Jaisaa meine sochaa thaa usse kahi zyaada khoobsurat...

He started kissing the marks.....

Riddhima closed her eyes enjoying his touch clutching his hand tightly..she leaned on more towards him....

Vansh... Her trembling voice excited him more...

Vansh kyaa hone waala hai yahaa... Tum yeh sab... Lehanga.... Aur... Kabir uskaa...

Shhh... Do you trust me Jaan...vansh replied still lost in her.....

Khud se zyada Vansh.....

Toh bass aise hi bharosa karti raho..... Ready ho jaao jaan ek bahut hi khoobsurat shaam tumhara intezar kar rahaa hai....

Kissing her forehead he left....

Sir Aaj iss press conference ke peeche kyaa wajah hai....A reporter asked Vansh who stood on the podium all dressed in his formals....

The hall of VR Mansion was set up for a press conference... Yesterday itself he had informed Angre to make all the necessary arrangements... Reporters from national and local media were invited...