✨ Chapter 21✨

Vansh's POV

I was going through a storm.... What am I supposed to do...... How am I supposed to fix everything........

It's been weeks now Riddhima is home...... I didn't take her to VR Mansion.... Penthouse is the safest abode for now........ She's vulnerable now and I can't risk further...... This battle is meant to be won....

Riddhima is completely different close yet so far..... The way she stares at me.... the way she responds to me...... the way she reacts everything is changed.........

Her condition has improved but amnesia......

I was in my study lost in my thoughts when a voice startled me....... It was Riddhima screaming.....I rushed out....

She was trembling continuously muttering something.....

Riddhimaa.......

Nhi.... nhi.... Please no...... Vansh..... Vansh mujhe bacha legaa...... Vansh.....

She had curled herself up in the corner of the room.... And was staring at the broken pieces of a flower vase..... 

I realised....It was a trigger... Something that gave her glimpses of past...... She was continuously muttering my name may be her unconscious mind is recollecting those memories that had once been sweeped away .....

Riddhima..... I consoled her..... But she was in a state of panic.......

She fell unconscious in my arms...

**********************************

Boss......

Hmmm....... I was just sitting with my eyes closed recollecting all that happened hours ago.....

Boss Dadi and Sia want to meet bhabhi.......

No...

Par boss.......

I said no Angre......

The accident that happened with Riddhima gave me a clear picture that there is something more to it..... something that's hiding under the mist..........

I trust none Angre....... Jab baat Riddhima ki aur uske security ki hai toh uske aage aur kuch nhi...... Wakt aane pe I'll do the necessary.......

Angre nodded.... He knows something is going inside his boss's brain.... And it's better to stay out of it until he gives you a complete picture......

Angre..... I need past one month cctv footage of the mansion....... and log book.... Kaun aaya kaun gayaa.... Sab kuch......

It's time to dig deeper.....

************************************

It was almost 12:30 when I entered the room..... I saw her ..... She was looking angelic as ever....... I couldn't resist myself..... I missed her.... Her warmth.......... Slowly removing my shoes...... I climbed up the bed.... I don't know what's happening to me..... Going near her I englufed her completely in my arms.... She snuggled more into me..... Still in slumber.... May be the medicine....

To feel her heartbeat against my chest gave me a sense of relief an indication that she's with me and not even the devil can snatch her I won't allow.....

************************************

At an abandoned location......

Kyaa faydaa tumhaare masterplan ka.... 

Toh at the end saari galti meri..... Meine tumse kaha hi tha uss Riddhima se bachke rehana.... Par nhi.. mujhe uss ladki ke tevar pehale se hi theek nhi lagg rhe thee..... The masked shadow muttered......

Ruffling his hair Kabir glared at the shadow.......

Plan B.....

Riddhima ko manipulate Karo....

Not possible...... Riddhima ko Vansh Ghar se doooor leke chala Jaa Chuka hai.... Uss tak pahunchna matlab maut ko invitation Dena........

Iss khel ko tumne shuru kiya and now it becomes your responsibility to make me win......

So updated after a long I know I made you guys wait too long but I was busy with my college..... Got vacations that's why updated....

Wrote after a long and I don't know how it came out....

Do comment your views and if you like do vote......

Take care 💞