✨Chapter8✨

More more comments please 🥺🥺 I need your valuable reviews...

Boss woh... Angre spoke a bit stammering...

Kya hai Angre speak it out.. mere paas zyada wakt nhi hai....

Kabir.... Kabir aapka half brother hai.... Anupriya Ma'am ka sagaa beta...

What.... Dumbfounded , he was unable to understand what just happened..

Boss are you there.... Angre asked when he didn't hear anything from his boss...

Here Vansh was finding it difficult to process the new piece of information... Never in his wildest dreams he thought that Kabir would turn out his half brother... But the thing that shocked him more was he was unaware of this all while.... These many years Kabir was behind him and he never came to knew it... Interesting very Interesting... So he was right someone from his family was helping him but never in his dreams he thought it would his dearest step mother Anupriya Raisinghania.... And that too Kabir her so called dearest son... Great.....

Angree get her account details.. puraani se puraani jitni bhi hai saari... And yeah her phone her laptop hack up everything.....

Ordering Angre he hanged the call..

Dhokhaa... Itna badaa dhokhaa diyaa... Woh pyaar... Woh concern... Sab kuch jhoot.... Aapko meine ek maa ka.darja diya aur aapne.... Mere emotions ke saath.... How dare you .... Aaj Tak bahut safaai se apne yeh game khelaa.. well done... .. now I got this everything was a game... sab kuch... But ab baari Vansh ki... Vansh se toh bahut mil liya aapne... Ab baari hain Vansh Raisinghania se milne ki... And I am sure you're gonna love it...

Moving his fingers through his hairs he tried to calm himself.. but alas he was raging....

He wanted something to calm his nerves...

Heading straight towards washroom he turned on the cold shower... In this chilly temperature the cold water was not able to calm his inner fire...

Banging his fist on the wall... He tried to calm him.. but nothing seemed to effect him...

Here Riddhima started to search for Vansh...

Listening to the shower she reached there...

Only to gasp in horror.....

Vansh standing their all drenched...

Vansh..pagal ho gaye ho kya... Kya kar rahe ho.. please ruk jaao... Tum yeh...

She tried to pull him.. but her weak frame was unable to handle him...

Not getting any other options... She hugged him...

Vansh please... Please chalo yahaa se... Apne aap ko yeh takleef kyon de rahe ho... Please Vansh...

And it worked her touch soothed him.. his raging nerves calmed a bit...

Realising that Riddhima was too drenched in the process of hugging him.. he quickly switched off the shower knob....

Yeh kyaa kar rahi ho tum... Pagal ho gayi ho kya...

Aur tum..tum bhi pagal ho kya... Kitni der se bulaa rahi hoon tumhe..

Leave me alone Riddhima...

Nhi... Jab tak tum mere saath chaloge nhi tab tak mein yahi khadi rahoongi...

Itni jaldi mujhse yeh care kyon... Haa... Meri kahaani sunke taras aa rahaa hai... Haa isliye dikha rahi ho yeh sab... Nhi chahiye mujhe tumhaari yeh bheek...he walked away...

Blocking his path.. and grabbing his hands she tried to calm him....

Vansh... Aisaa nhi hai... Mein... Mein sirf tumhara dard baatna chahti thi...

Really... Tum meri dard ki dawa banne aayi ho...

She nodded her head in approval...

Kuch bhi karogi Mujhe iss dard se azaad karne ke liye... Haa.... Theek hai... So aaj raat mujhe apne aap ko do... Ab toh tum Vansh ko jaan bhi chuki ho... .. Vansh ke ateet ka sabse badaa raaz jaan chuki ho... Soo.. ab mujhe apne hawaale Karo...aaj raat mujhe itna pyaar doo ki mein apne saare dard aur takleef bhool jaao... Bolo kar paogi... Mujhe apne dard se azaad karnaa chahti hona... Toh bolo.. kar paogi...

Here Riddhima was standing with shocked expressions...

Seeing her he chuckled...

Nhi kar paogi na... Jaanta hoon..

Slightly pushing her away... He walked towards the room...

Mein... Mein.. tayaar hoon..

Her meek trembling voice came....

Sorry...  Vansh spoke as if assuring what he just heard...

Gathering her courage and taking slow step towards him.. she stood in front of him..

If she can lessen his pain by giving herself then she was ready for that.. but was she ready??

Mein tayaar hoon...

He moved towards her....

Caging herself between himself and the wall..

U sure.....

Ha... Came out her trembling reply....

Moving towards her and slowly creasing her face with his hand... he noticed her expressions changing... Tightly closing her eyes she stood their under his predatory gaze... Grazing her lower lip with his thumb... He saw her Clutching her dress firmly.. she was on the verge of crying.. he could clearly say that from her expressions...

Moving more closer to her ear ... He spoke in a calm yet terrifying voice...

Agli baar mere pass aane se pehale apne andar ka darr.. khauf mitaake aane... Jab mein tumhe choon toh tumhari nazre mujhe pyaar se nihaare...... When I will be inside you... You should only moan my name with your whole heart not with this trembling face... Rooh se bhi meri hona hoga.. yeh darr mujhe kuch aur hi bayaan kar rahi hai.. and I hate that... Yeh sympathy dikhaana dobaraa mere pass mat aana..... Tum mujhe poori chahiye ho.. poori matlab rooh aur jism dono se ....

He stepped away from her...

So jaao jaake.... Bahut kuch adhoore kaam poore karne Hain ab..

So here's the next chapter..

Few words for Angre pehali baar koi dhang ka Kam Kiya

Do tell me your views and if you like it please do vote...

Thank you ❤️