Chapter 1: sissy and me

Kalina's P.O.V:

"Kalina Da'Lae Louis it's time to go, unless you wanna be late!" My older sister Jocelyn said to me, ugh I hate when Jocelyn rushes me. "Alright I'll be down in a minute, beauty takes time you know!" "Girl I been living on this earth longer than you have, of course I know, now hurry up, I still have to pick Keth up." For some reason I wanted to be early to school today, so when I finished messing with my hair I grabbed my book bag and purse and ran down stairs. "Its about time you came down her" I heard Jocelyn mumble. "Are you serious?!" I yelled to her as she went back up stairs to grab her keys......haha it's funny how she rushes me EVERYDAY but yet when I'm ready she decides she forgets something upstairs EVERYDAY.ugh. Finally she came downstairs and we headed to the car.

Jocelyn's P.O.V:

When we got in the car, the first thing Kalina did was pop a new boyz CD in the radio, now don't get me wrong they can rap and they are adorable and all but who wants to listen to that every second of the day........NOT ME. But I know how much she loves them but this is LAST time I will let her blast that sh1t in my car. "Aye shawty please turn that down" I asked her trying to keep my eyes on the road. "Naw sissy, this ma ish" she said "Look girlie, this is ma d@mn car so if you got a problem with that, you can walk the rest of the way to school" she looked at me and chuckled as if I was playing. I stopped the car and told her to walk to school. "C'mon sissy u can't do me like this, u know I'm lazy." she said with her puppy dog eyes. "Haha u know I was just playing rite, and yes you are VERY lazy because we are one block away from your school now." She stared at me with a dumb look on her face as she took her new boyz CD out of the radio. "Dayyyyam look at that white mustang over there" I heard her boyfriend Jerome say as we arrived at the school. "Yeah I see it but look at the girl getting out, she gonna be my next baby mama, I bet she a ho3 though." now one of Jerome's little friends said that. And since Jerome never stands up for her,I have to protect her, she says I protect her too much though. When I heard a nasty remark they said about my little sister I got out of the car. she look at them as if someone was about to die. "All h3ll to the no, don't be over here disrespecting ma little sister like that! And that little remark saying she was going to your next baby mama ....umm sorry boo boo but DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF, I'm surprised I haven't seen your azz on Maury yet. And the next time you call her a ho3 u will be digging out your own d@mn grave!" as I said all of that he bit his lip and licked his lips, as I turned around, I felt a big slap on my butt. That mad me furious, rite as I turned around to slap the life out of him, Kalina grabbed my arm and pulled me to my car and told me to have a great day at work. I drove off mad as h3ll.

THANKS FOR READING......BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE......