Chapter 11: Whatever it takes

Jerome's P.O.V:

" Your a meanie" She said like a little baby. " But its mine" i said. " Pleeeeease, you know you can trust me...." i looked at her and she started to giggle. I took my lucky chain off from around my neck, and put it on hers. Then i started to sing "rock my chain" by mishon. She loved it when i sang. " See, how hard was that. Now ya got me blushing and ish." I tackled her onto the bed we were making out for about almost 10 minutes until she asked me a question that hurt me. " So are you gonna let every girl you love slip out of your hands just like that?" i got off of her and sat besides her. " What are you talking about babe?" "When me and you were in love we couldn't stay away from each other, even when we got into fights either i came back over your house or you came over my house that very night to work it out" were was she going with this? "And your point?" "Its not like that with you and Kalina, you love her a lot, i see it every time i check up on you from heaven, don't let the same thing happen to her that happened to me. I can see it in her too, she still loves you. You need to get over the past and stand up for her and show her that you really love her." i looked at her "Thanks Melinda." I really do miss Melinda and i love her dearly." But what if she doesnt love me as much as i love her?" i asked her " Ohhhh but she does, she will love you no matter what." after she said that i woke up on a curb with a note sticking out of my pocket..When i read it i didnt get mad because whatever it takes, im going to get her back.

Mavis' P.O.V:

It was yesterday when I found out that Kalina and Chresanto go out. I couldnt believe it, but it's true. And i got Legacy's number from last night when he sang for Kalina and Santo! I was so happy. Oh, speaking of Legacy he just texted me:

Legacy: Hey ma

Me: Hiiii hot stuff

Legacy: Lol so are you free tomorrow night

Me: Are you asking me out on a date

Legacy: Yep

Me: There's your answer

Legacy: So thats a yes

Me: Yes

Legacy: Great I'll pick you up at 8, and bring a swimsuit

Me: Okay

--------------------------------

OMFG im going on a date with legacy!!!!!!! Next thing i know i was getting dragged all around forever 21 by Kalina telling me what two wear for tomorrow. When we got up to the cash register, the clerk wanted to get smart with me. He said with a evil smirk "OMG who dafuq are you trying to look good for, cause honey its not working." Then he snapped his fingers. "Niggah who im trying to look good for is legacy.......yes THE LEGACY FROM THE NEW BOYZ thank you very much, and from what he said earlier i look VERY good." That really shut him up. Then Kalina said "Ayeeee that's my girl!" We left out of the store laughing and pushing eachother back and forth. I was SO exicted that i got to go on a date with THE Legacy. HeHe...........