Chapter 6: Regretful things done

Chresanto's P.O.V:

Once we got out of school, we headed straight to her car. Me and her both had a feeling that someone was following us. Right when we got in the car someone came up to Kalina's door and opened it and dragged her right out of the car. I jumped out the car and noticed that the person was Jerome.

Me: "What in the world?! Dude don't put your hands on her like that your hurting her!

Jerome: "She is my girlfriend, and I do what ever I want to and with her." I kinda felt wrong because I really was holding on her wrist to tight. She didn't even say anything she just cried.

Me: I ran to the other side of the car as fast I could and soced him in his jaw, then he punched me and gave me a black eye, and then I began to fall back.

Kalina: We're they really fighting over me?! I couldn't take it anymore, right when Jerome hit Santo in the eye and Santo fell back, I said something that I knew I would regret "Jerome Dillon Welch." He turned to me as I continued "I have no love for you, I hate you, you put your hands on me and you don't trust me, for all I care you can rot in jail right along with you GUILTY father" next thing I know I fell onto the ground and everything went black.

Me: Oooo h3ll no, he punched her square in the face and when she fell back she must of hit her head on the concrete really hard because her head started to bleed. Now that got me really mad. I called 9-1-1 and then beat Jerome's azz. He had blood flowing everywhere. When the ambulance and the police arrived, I told them the whole story because I'm not about to lie to the 5-0. I rode to the hospital in the ambulance holding Kalina's hand the whole time and the only time I wasn't by her side was when she had to get surgery. Everything ha happened to fast, I forgot to call Jocelyn and tell her Kalina was in the hospital.