Chapter 10: Our First Date- Part 2

Chresanto's P.O.V:

After me and Kalina got out of the elevator, we started making out. I picked her up and started kissing her neck. When I opened the door, tell me why Kalina's EX was standing right behind the door the first thing she did was start cussing him out "Ohhhh H3lll NO, GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOUR PSYCHO AZZ. U AIN'T BOUT TO RUIN MY FIRST DATE WITH MY NEW BOOOYYYFRRIEND" after she said that he charged at me with a knife in his hand. I dodged him and threw the knife down "So u gonna pull a weapon out on me, or we go a fight like real men" he stared at me and finally said "c'mon then, and I came here to apologize to Kalina, not fight with some dumb azz niqqah" when he said that I punched him so hard he was knocked out. "night night, cause u just got knocked out!!!" Kalina said while laughing. We dragged him out of the hotel and on the curb. Then we left him with a note that said "unless u wanna end up in the hospital AGAIN we suggest u stay away from BOTH OF US! P.S.......from Kalina and her new love Chresanto."

Kalina's P.O.V:

"Sooo how about tonight" this boy would not stop "look I told u I wanna wait until I'm married" he threw me on the bed "and I respect that, but can we let our feelings for each other control the night?" I had a plan! "sure....what the heck" He started to undress me, and started to kiss me from my neck to my toes. Now I was only in my bra and underwear. " You know what, let me take over for tonight." I begged him and he said yes .......MY PLAN WAS WORKING. As I undressed him I started to kiss all over his neck and then once he was naked, I kissed his lips. Now that kiss is what I call a long,deep,passionate,meaningful kiss. After I got him in the mood I pulled away, and ran straight to the bathroom. He tried to open the door, but I locked it. I turned the water on and got in the shower. Then he texted me, so I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

Santo- Really u gonna do me like that.

Me- Sorry babe.....lmao

Santo- It's okay tho, you wanna now why?

Me- And why is that bubba?

Santo- Because the door is unlocked. haha. I win

Me- wtf??!!

Next thing I know he came in the door with nothing on but some boxers. He bit his bottom lip and ran his hands through his curls. "I could sworn I locked the door." He walked closer to me and said "Well maybe if you closed the door all the way it would've been locked." I felt stupid. " Santo stop bitting your lips", "why, babes?", "cause it's turning me on.","well than that's a good thing."

I woke up the next morning wrapped in his arms.......naked. WTF happened ....all we did was take a shower together, but I don't remember doing anything in there. After we took a shower, we ate, then we cuddled up and talked, then we........Ooooo now I remember

WHAT DO YOU THINK JEROME WILL DO WHEN HE WAKES UP ON THE CURB? I THOUGHT SHE WOULD WAIT UNTIL SHE IS MARRIED....... BUT TUENS OUT SHE DIDN'T