Chapter 7: Love me like i love you

Jocelyn's P.O.V:

Why in the world is Chresanto calling me, wait aren't they suppose to be home already. I answered the phone as I had all kinds of things running through my mind.

Me: Hello? Santo where are guys?!!

Chresanto: At the hasgfhrisn

Me: Look! I'm not playing with yo azz right now where are y'all?!

Chresanto: The hospital....

Me: Qué acabas de decir el hospital? ¿Qué coño ha pasado?!

Chresanto: man I hate when you speak Spanish, you don't have to do that every time you get worried

Me: Answer my question!!!!

Chresanto: Jerome punched Kalina and she had to get stitches, I'll explain it to you later, just get down here.

Me: Ok I'm already in the car give me five minutes

Chresanto: O MY FUCK1NG GOD!!!!

Me: Wat, Wat happen?!!!

Chresanto: She is waking up!!!

-------At the hospital--------

Kalina's P.O.V:

"Bubba! Is that you" I said squinting my eyes "Yeah it's me, don't worry I'm here now, he can't hurt you anymore" he looked so sad and he had a black eye "Bubba, what happen, why am I here, and why do you have a blac---" he kissed me.....I had never felt anything so meaningful, and filled with love in my entire life. And of course I kissed back, we sat there making out for about 5 minutes, then I pulled away and told him "You still didn't answer my question" he pulled me closer into a hug and just rocked me back and forth and then Jocelyn came busting through the door. She came over to me hugging both of us then she pulled away looking confused "Okay Santo this is my last time asking you,what the h3ll happen?!" after he told us everything that ha went down my memory started to come back and I busted out in tears, but Chresanto came right back besides me, kissed me on the forehead, an told me it was going to be alright. "So what happen to "that guy that did this to me"?" he grabbed my chin "after I saw all the blood running from the side of your head I felt like someone just ripped my heart out and burned It so I beat him into a coma, and before you say anything, I know you hate violence but after he did that to you I really can't even explain how that made me hurt" I looked at him and hugged him as if I could just stay in his arms forever but then Jocelyn said she need to tell me something in private so my bubba left. "So what's going on with you and Santo?" she asked me, and I replied " I don't know, earlier in class today he tried to tell me he loved me since we first met but the teacher ruined it and I love him back I just didn't know how to tell him with all that Jerome drama.." she stood up and told him to come back in the room "now, you two love each other and I saw it ever since you two were little bad azzes. Santo we all know you were just nervous about how she felt about you but now that you know, you need to talk." bubba got on his knees and said "Moogle I love you so much, you taught me how to love care for other people. Without you I would be hopeless but when you came into my life I knew I had something worth living for.You are my inspiration,my motivation,my friend when I need someone to talk to, I just hope that you understand whee I'm coming from" I pulled him closer to me, nothing could separate us not even the thinnest sheet of paper "I know exactly where your coming from, I used to cry myself to sleep thing about why I was with Jerome and not you, you are my sunshine, you cheer me up even when I'm really down,you were there when nobody cared, you believed in me and I trust you with my heart." when I looked at the door Jocelyn just stood there with tears running down her cheeks. It was the happiest moment of my life until 4 people walked into the down that made my day even brighter.