Chapter 12: It's right in front of you....

Kalina's P.O.V~~~~~

I'm super confused right now, plus I have this terrible headache! I don't know what to do. As I move Santo's arms from around me he started to wake up. I rushed to put some clothes on but when I was fully dress I look at him and he was just laying there tired as lord knows what and he says "what's wrong?" I looked at him and grabbed my bag and walked towards the door as I said "I have to go." he got up, rushed to put his boxers on and then basketball shorts on and grabbed my hand lightly and said "But why?" I look at him as if I were trying to explain something to a frightened child "This isn't right, I mean what we did last night, I told you already how I wanted to wait but I guess that didn't happen?" He then had a dumbfounded look on his face as he said " what are you talking about?" Then I got kinda irritated, "you know what I'm talking about we had sex last night!" "No we didn't" he said as if i completely lost my memory. "Is that what you think happen?" now I'm confused. "Well, yeah why else would we wake up naked and all cuddled up?" Then he said something that just made me feel like the dumbest girl in the world, he said "Last night we talked then you start going in the pantry and the fridge and you found some alcohol, and you got super drunk and then you took all your clothes off and laid down and asked me to join you and you know I couldn't say no to that so I laid there with you and you told me to hold you and we just talked and then we fell asleep." I stood there for a second as bits and pieces began to come back to me. I put my stuff down and sat on the floor and said "oooooohh.......well I knew that already I just wanted to see what you would say if I said that we "did it" last night....

Chresanto's P.O.V-

This girl is crazy, as I thought to myself, I chuckled. " Yep, I'm sure you knew!" she looked at me straight facing as I laughed. "What time is it?" she asked a little worried. I looked at the clock and it was "11:27 am" then she look at me, and said "Awww dang!" I asked her whats wrong and she told me how she had to go over to where Mavis is staying so she could help her with a date. I said "oh foreal!? Who!" as I was shocked. I mean I can believe that Mavis can get a get but its just that lil tiny Mavis don grown up. When Kalina said that it was legacy i was like "Whoa wait a second....... my nigga Legacy?" Kalina said" yupp hehe" then i thought "That's my nigga !"

Mavis's P.O.V-

°Getting ready for my date when someone calls me and says his name is Jerome.......

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BEING SHORT BUT PLEASE BELIVE THER ISSSSSS MORE TO COME TEEHEEE