Chapter 2: My boyfriend SUCKS, but my bestfreind is the best

Kalina's P.O.V

I watched her drive away, and when she was out of sight I ran over to Zach. "What in the h3ll was that?!" He stared up and down at me and licked his lips, I hate when he does that. the worst part about it is that MY BOYFRIEND Jerome just stands there as if nothing is happening, like I'm being so serious tho. Every time Zach is staring at me, I feel like I'm being eye raped........and still Jerome does NOTHING!!!! ugh. I walked away from them mad because my boyfriend doesn't have the balls to tell his friend that I'm his and only his. THIS SUCKS. As I was walking to my locker, half of me was telling me to brake up with Jerome because he doesn't feel the need to stand up to other boys , like for an example last week, this senior came up to my locker, wrapped his arms around me and gave me his number and Jerome just stood across the hall staring at the senior. The other half of my mind told me to stay with him because he loves me.....as I though about it more, I remembered that we've been together for 1 year and we have only been on 2 dates............I know what I will do I will--- .....my thought were ruined by my best friend Chresanto.

"Hey moogle" he said to me with a smile on his face. "Hey bubba" I said blushing."So do you have a partner for that history thingy thing" I laughed at his face while his scrunched up his nose "Nope, what about you?" I asked. "YESSS, I mean no I don't have a partner, I'm just kinda happy you don't have one either cause I really need your smartness for the project, so I'll stop by tonight so we can think of some ideas" I chuckled as he said that " when exactly did I say I would be your partner??" his smile turned into a frown "okay I'm just playing sure I'll be your partner , and I know the real reason you wanna come over tonight" he tilted his head and smiled "Is Jocelyn gonna be cooking tonight, cause if she's not , we can just talk about the project over the phone" I could not stop smiling when I'm around this boy. "Yep, and I knew that's why you wanted to come over with your greedy self" he got closer to me and said "well at least I'm not like your cousin Craig." I looked to the side "No you might just be worse" he lifted my head up so we were face to face and we just stood there staring into each others eyes. Rite as he pulled me in closer, the bell rang indicating we had to go to first hour ....my first class was English, Chresanto's was Science. Every time I'm around him I feel something that I never felt with Jerome, well I have know Chresanto since we were 10, and I still felt something between us back then. I still wonder what it is, love?or just friendship?am I attracted to him....H3ll YES.....as I ending my thoughts, I entered my class. " Ms.Louis have a seat" Mr.Muhjah said greeting me with his heavy Indian accent and after greeting me, he greeted the rest of the class. "Ok class, as you all know you have a writing assignment coming up and you have to explain you background; where you come from, just things about you and your families history......Got it?" he said staring at each and everyone in the class waiting for an answer "Yes Mr.Muhjuh" we all said as one. For the rest of the class he talk about the report.

OHHHH THEY ALMOST KISSES.......C'MON GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, CAN I GET SOME FEEDBACK?