Chapter 8: O happy day

Kalina's P.O.V:

OMFG!!!! I couldn't believe it, after I had that moment with Santo, my two favorite cousins Craig and Randy,their best friend Jacob and ............guess who else........MY DAD!!!! I cried when I saw them, because my dad was deployed about two years ago and I haven't seen him since and I haven't seen the the chicos (Randy,jacob,and craig) since grade school. I was so happy to see all of the boys all grown up. They came in with teddy bears and get well cards and presents. My dad ran over to my and gave me the biggest hug and then gave Jocelyn a hug. Once Randy saw how close Santo and I were he assumed we have been going out this whole time and his dumb self said "Aye y'all two love birds........we ain't here cuss u prego are we?!" my dad slapped him up side the head and then Craig said "Man stop acting like Santo, does she even look pregnant....oh and no offence Chresanto" "That hurt" as bubba said and chuckled at the same time. Prince was the only one quiet and I noticed that he could not keep his eyes off of Jocelyn then he went up to her and start singing " where have you been all my liiiiife" everybody started cracking up.

Chresanto's P.O.V:

I decided I wanted to make this, us official. Soooo I grabbed this ring box out of my pocket and got beside her bed on my knees and said " Kalina Da'Lae Louis, I really do love you and I want this promise ring to remind you that everyday, I promise I will be by your side whenever you need me, just call my name and I'll be there. I will never hurt you, and I will protect you through thick and thin Will you be my girlfriend?" she stated crying and said "I do" I put the ring on her finger and we stared into each others eyes and it felt like we were the only one in the world. "I love you" she whispered in my ear. "I love you too moogle" the only thing that got us to stop staring at each other was the doctor when he informed us that her stitches would take at least 2 weeks to heal. Also, that she had to stay overnight so that they could run some test. With that information, I went home grabbed everything I would need for the night, packed it up and went back to the hospital. It was about 10:55 p.m. and she looked really exhausted so I jumped in her bed and held her tight until the next morning. When she woke up I had all her stuff neatly in the chair, and her outfit on the end of the bed because I was going to take her out today. "Seriously I don't what I would do without you" I heard her say from the the door. "Ditto."

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT HOW DO U GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR