39

IRL

"Hairy Pothole! Stop staring at that wall and play chess with me!" Ron shouted at his friend.

Harry looked at Ron and sighed.

"I don't know why you're so sad, you get to go back to school"

"It's just-" Harry heaved another sigh.

"PLAY CHESS WITH ME!" Ron yelled.

"NO!"

"THEN STOP INFECTING ME WITH YOUR SADNESS!"

"NO!"

"AHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHH"

"What's going on?" Hermione asked as she walked downstairs.

Harry and Ron both stopped shouting and looked up at her in surprise.

"Hermione, Harry won't stop being sad and play chess with me!" Ron whined.

"Well, Ron won't stop bothering me to stop being sad and play chess with him!"

Hermione just rolled her eyes and went back upstairs.

"Ugh! I'll just find someone else to play with me, so you can go back upstairs and not text Y/n" Ron groaned.

"Fine, I'll play chess with you" Harry muttered.

The two played chess for the next hour. Ron got quite frustrated with Harry zoning out constantly, and not even trying in the game.

"GINNYYYYYY!" Ron shouted, pulling Harry back to reality once again.

A few seconds later, a loud voice rang out, "WHATTTTT?!"

"COME PLAY CHESS WITH ME SINCE HARRY'S BEING A BIG TURD FACE!" Ron called back.

"IS IT BECAUSE OF Y/NNN?!"

"PROBABLYYYY!"

"OK ONE SECONDDDD!"

Footsteps thumped down the rickety stairs and Ginny Weasley emerged into the room Harry and Ron were seated in.

She walked straight past Ron and flicked Harry on the forehead before sitting down.

"Hey what was that for!" Harry whined.

"For being a dick and trying to steal my wife" Ginny replied calmly.

Harry glared at her and crossed his arms over his chest.

She glanced up at him and sighed, "just so you know, she's left all of us on delivered all summer, anyways. So even if you had texted her, you wouldn't have gotten a reply."

Harry looked up in mild surprise.

Ginny rolled her eyes and looked back to the chess game at hand.

A/n- GUYS I HAVE NO MOTIVATIONNNN ONCE THEYRE AT HOGWARTS THINGS WILL GET BETTER I SWEAR!