I want you "Little one"

"Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top."

***

"Or we can talk later I want to do something more interesting than that", he said licking my neck I bent my neck as ge put his tounge on my collarbone.

***

Daya's pov

I started sucking flesh on her neck, when I seperated and looked toward her, her lips were trembling I smiled and moved away from her she looked toward me then lower her head. I smiled on her nervousness and put my hand on her shoulder she shivered.

"Don't get nervous shreya I'm just doing what you want."

She stared at me through her long curly eyelashes but didn't replied, I removed my hand from her shoulder and moved toward my desk took out a diary from a drawer and forwarded toward her. She was shocked to see her personal diary in my hand mostly at first she's nervous infront of me, but this time she ran and snatched her diary from my hand.

Or maybe she was still nervous she clutched the diary near her breast and looked downward, her face turned tomato red.

"What is this shreya you're writing erotic stories about your friends father this is inappropriate"

"I-I am s-sorry sir I didn't meant to- I will stop writing. I- I will burn this diary I am sorry I will never repeat this mistake again." she started crying

Her innocence was clearly visible in her tears the innocence which dragged me toward her, it's not like I didn't tried to stop myself. I did for one year but I couldn't anymore I don't know about love but all I want is this girl in my life I want to know her more, only being my daughter's bestfriend isn't enough. I want to make relation with her a bond with her, I want to claim her, touch her make her mine and only mine. I ran toward her hug her unknowingly she hugged me back diary in her hand fell on the ground but who cares, I felt happy, peaceful and horny.

"Stop it daya she's crying in your arms and you're thinking about sex"

"Hey! don't cry little one I'm not mad at you"

She looked toward me through her tears, and I wiped them cup her face and connect our lips and in no time we started exploring each other's mouth our tongues were fighting to rule I heard her sexy moan as I bit her lower lip in response she srated sucking my lower lip, she's a perfect kisser I hope she'd never kissed anyone else, after almost 5 mins we seperated I pecked her lips and we smiled

"Say something shreya I want to hear your voice"

"Do you like me?"

I laughed on her question and nodded

"I like you I tried to stop myself but I can't anymore. I want you all for myself, and your erotic stories gave me a boner"

Shreya's pov

I blushed when he said it, felt happy.

He turned me and hug me from back, I couldn feel his bulge on my waist, yes he's very much taller than me, then he whispered

"And now I want to bend you over my desk and reward you for these amazing fantasies"

His husky voice made me wet I and always fantasized about talking dirty to him and this is happening, he slowly bend me over his desk leaning on me and whispered