Dilemma

"Another kit shows negative results shreya"

She looked toward the kit

"But to be more accurate we'll visit doctor I can arrange something"

"Daya I'm very afraid and I don't want anything bad happens to you"

She moves near him and put her hand on his cheek

"You know this right?"

"I do shreya and I can understand if you wants to keep this child we will think about something"

"You said I need to abort if I'm pregnant"

"Shreya I was only being practical I don't want to destroy your life, I myself have a daughter to take care of I can't afford loosing any of you"

"Are we doing something wrong daya?"

He looked at me trying to understand what I mean

"I mean with Aanya she will not like it, we both stabbing at her back I know she loves me and wants to be around me, but.... she'll not like the Idea of us having affair"

"What matters is it would feel very disgusting if she learn her father is sleeping with a girl of her age"

"So what do you want shreya?"

"I-I don't know I'm just... very confused and I feel like the villain"

"No shreya you're not the villain if anyone of us is doing wrong it's me, I should have self control but I lose whenever I see you I lose shreya, all I can think about it having you by my side having you in my life"

I looked toward him he was sad and broken I can see it in his eyes he'd never got true love, he has always taken care of his daughter and that the only happiness he had in life until we started this relationship, a forbidden but very peaceful.

He's broken I'm broken I don't know what family feels like because I never had one since I could remember I have those preys for my property around me.

I know daya is the only reason I'm safe right now otherwise they would have killed me or sold me somewhere. His presence saved me he has everything I want in my life.

He's calm unlike my uncle who beats me. He always take care of me unlike my aunt who treats me like a servant, he understands me unlike my cousin who always wants me to get hurt and makes false assumptions about me.

And he's mature he gives the best advice, praises me and makes me feel like I have something special in me I love it when he listen me and tries to understand me and sometimes follow my direction to make me feel confident and right.

I love aanaya but I love him too I can't live without him, his love, his care and his direction.

I love him so much and I can't stop it, maybe we're the two right people meet at wrong time and very wrong situation.

"Shreya... shreya.. shreyaa!!!"

I looked toward him

"Where are you lost?"

"Uhmm nothing- I was thinking about-"

"Thinking about?"

"Us"

He rubbed my cheek softly

" I think from now we should not have sex and take it very slow until you achieve you goals and knows what aanya wants" what she feels about having you as family- officially"

"And if she says no?"

" I.. I don't know shreya she's my daughter and her happiness matters for me, you'd say I should have thought about it before, but I never felt what I felt today that fear of loosing her trust, she'll hate both of us"