Pregnant?

I look at kit then rushed into washrooms to take another test.

It came back positive.

That means "I- I'm pregnant". It's his. Should I tell him?! He doesn't care about me or the child, why would I.

My body froze, I knew tears were flowing down my cheeks but didn't had power to wipe them off. Should I keep this child? What will I feed him? I don't have a place to live, not sure if I'll be able to manage my next meal. Will my roommates support me? Or ask me to leave this place?

If I keep it I'll have family, someone who I can call mine. Just like Daya call Aanya. But should I be selfish? How will I take care of it? I'm young and in the worst phase of my life.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Are you okay Shreya?" Asked Pragya

My throat ache I couldn't speak. Before I could figure out something she opened the door. She was standing there staring at me waiting for my reply.

I ran and hugged her and started crying my heart out. Which I was holding since I left Daya's home. She hugged me back and caresses my head .

"Heyy it's gonna be alright. We're with you."

"I- I - unm- I don't know." I said sobbing. She seperated and cupped my face. "Shh- you're strong Shreya please don't cry, you'll get sick." She wiped my tears.

Janvi and Sara entered inside washroom. Janvi hugged me I kept my head on her shoulder. This hug was very comforting just like an elder sister.

"What have you decided Shreya? Will you keep it?" Sara asked. I was sobbing couldn't reply Janvi kissed my head.

" Give her some time. And know that whatever you decide we're with you. We will support you and do our best to make everything alright in every circumstances." Said Janvi

"I know you guys are with me. Thank you so much for everything." I replied

"Umm if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Asked Sara. I nodded

"Who's the baby daddy?" I started at her remembering about Daya a weak smile appeared on my lips. "We aren't forcing you but we just wanted to know." She spoke again.

We came inside the room, we were sitting on the bed. I told them whole story.

"You slept with your best friends father?" Asked Pragya in shock I looked at her "No .. no I'm not judging it's dope mann. He must be hot right?" I nodded

Very hot.

"Dude it's like the fictional books right. Lots of sex, greek god handsome man, forbidden. Ahh this soumds soo good." Sara said dreaming "But, I want to kill his ex wife though, such a bitch."

We all laughed.

"Finally you laughed." Said Pragya hugging me I hugged her back Sara and Janvi joined us.

"I'm gonna keep the baby." I said. They seperated and looked at me. "Yess It's my only family." They looked at each other them smiled

"We're gonna be aunts thennn." They all screamed together in excitement.

"Ohh my god ladies, keep your voice down. I'm with a baby." Covering my ears "Sorry" they whispered

"Will you tell him?" Questioned Janvi. I shook my head

"But-"

"You said you'll support me in every situation." I spoke

"Whatever you wish." Janvi sighed and left the room

"We are very young guys, how will be take care of baby? And how will be take care of you Shreya? We need to visit a doctor asap." Said Sara

"I don't really have money for doctor." I replied in embarrassment

"Who said we want money from you dumbo, we'll take care of you." She said hitting my forehead

We spent whole day planning everything about baby. What if it's a girl, what if it's a boy. How will we manage money. What should we shop for baby?" Almost whole day passed. I felt glad to have them by my side. We were busy in chatting when Janvi entered.

"Shreya, can you please come in the living room?someone came to meet you. " I looked at her she looked nervous. Sara and Pragya raised their eyebrows questioning but she didn't replied and left. "Please come Shreya."

Why do I feel it's him? No he can't be. He left me, he's busy taking care of his family, his daughter. He must be in Purbi's arms until now she's his first love afterall."

The thought of him with Purbi broke my heart. But that is the reality they are a family she's mother of his child.

It's short I know. But will update asap.

Btw who would it be? What do you think?