It's Him

I went out and saw him sitting on the couch, he stood up and looked at me nervously.

"Hi Shreya!"

"What are you doing here?" I don't know why is he here though deep down I wanted it to be him but all I can feel now is anger. He threw me out of his house. He never choose me, he was never a good partner but now he's here and I don't want him.

"I came to meet you." He moved closer staring at me with hopeful eyes.

I can feel his breath hitting my head. My whole body shivered. God I missed his presence soo much.

"I was worried for you. Didn't saw you in college in a few days."

"You were worried? For me? Ohh please Daya stop all this drama."

I replied making a safe distance between us, as I knew if I feel the comfort his presence gives, I will go back to him. And I don't want it. I don't want him.

"What do want Daya?"

I asked him, deep hoping the things my brain would never allow. But all the moments I spent with him were pushing me into his trap again. I cannot deny he is magical, every word he say makes me feel better even in my worst days.

"I came to to meet you Shreya, I was worried for you." We stared at each other he kept his palm on my cheek rubbing his thumb. I felt tingling all over my body.

I've missed this, his closeness his touch. I wanted this moment to stop. But I had to and because if it doesn't he will break my heart again.

"Worried about me? Huhh! You wouldn't have kicked me out of your home if it was true." I replied in anger jerking his hand off me.

"I didn't left you Shreya. I wouldn't have came back if I wanted to leave you. I am miss you, I can't think of anything else. You need to understand love I can't fight when it's my daughter but I am still doing it for you. All I wanted you to be patient shreya."

He said looking into my eyes. Wanting to hug me I can feel the pain in his eyes. But I know what I deserve, definitely not a man who can't stand by me.

"If there's anything I have wanted most it's you Shreya, not only now ever since I read those stories you wrote about me. Not only the sex, our bond, understanding, your love for me. I know I made a mistake but you're the most beautiful and precious mistake I ever made. If you're mad at me yell at me, slap me, hurt me but don't stay away from me. Every beat of my heart recalls your name, the moment we spent together. I know I'm not the partner any girl would ever want but I'm willing to work on myself to be that for you. Please come back with me my princess we'll make everything right."

Tears were flowing from his eyes, staring the ground in guilt he whispered. I didn't realized what happened to me but I moved closer, put my palm on his cheek and wiped off his tears. He looked at me, his eyes were red.

"Please forgive me and come back home. I'll make everything alright trust me please." He whispered sobbing.

"You should go Daya, Aanya will never accept us. It doesn't matter what you or I want, in the end it's her who will decide and I don't want to feel same pain again." I replied back trying to control my tears

He started at me for a moment then said.

"If not for us, please come back for the baby."

I looked at him in shock wondering how does he know. Then I looked towards Janvi.

"I am sorry Shreya, I owe him. He saved my life once."

I couldn't think of anything and felt betrayed. So she did all this for Daya and not for me? And did he came back for me or the baby?

"You betrayed me Janvi?" Before she could say anything I turned to Daya "and you Mr Daya, you don't have to care about me, go back to your beloved family I can take care of myself and my baby"

"It's mine too, okay" he replied in anger "and I didn't came for the child I came back for you, do you think I ever let you go? No even when I wasn't here I asked Janvi to look after you. I cared about you every moment and watched everything you did silently. You know why? Because I love youu."

"I don't care about anything more than you, but if you're keeping it I want to be here for you, to take care of you and fulfilling my responsibilities."

"You don't have to."

"I would, you're coming back with me. I can take care of you and my baby way more than anyone and no one can stop me from doing that." He replied

"Go away Daya. I don't want you." Deep down I know he always get what he wants and somewhere in my heart I want to go with him. But I can imagine how my life would be, him choosing his family over me, and I don't have a problem in it. But I have a heart too he has to either leave forever or stay by my side. There isn't a way in between. I can't fight him but I can definitely ignore him.

So I sighed and moved into my room.

"Don't worry Daya I will try to convince her. She is hurt and have every right to be." I heard Janvi saying

"I know Janvi and I'll do everything to make things right. Doesn't matters how long it takes." He replied

I sat down on floor crying when some knocked the door

"Open the door Shreya." Said Janvi

"What do you want huhh? You want to convince me to go back to him? Why? Because he saved your life?" I asked angrily

"Yes I want you to go back to him, but not for him for you for this child. It deserves both of his parents. Do you want to him the life you had?" I couldn't reply coz she was right " Think about it Shreya, Daya can provide this child way more than us in every way. Your child deserves a family Shreya a father."

She was right, he can but will he ever love this child? Or he only want to fulfill his responsibilities? Should I go back to him?

----

So what do you think guys.. should she go back?!