Priorities

I ran behind her worried about what Aanya will think when she find out about me and Daya, especially from someone else.

"Purbi please stop" I requested grabbing her arm.

She turned toward me with an evil smile.

"You know what, I thought you wanted to win Daya's heart back and you'll be heartbroken if you find out about us. Which you clearly aren't. She rolled her eyes. "I love Daya, he love me too. Don't ruin it for us please." I said looking towards him who was standing next to me. He sighed and gestured me to stop.

"You can take whatever you want, do as you please, but please don't do any such thing that ruins my bond with Aanya or the man I love." I continued with tears filled in my eyes

" Do you think I will forgive you for seducing my husband and betraying my daughter. I love them I love both of them. I want to win Daya's heart back but for now I need to show your real face to my daughter. She'll be shattered to know her father is sleeping with her almost a teenage best friend."

"As far as I remember he used to be a man with morals. What did you do to drag him into your bed?" She questioned then raised her eyebrow. "Or maybe you took benefit from his loneliness. Is it what you like Shreya? Confronting elder my by spreading your legs wide for-"

Before she could complete her sentence Daya grabbed her throat and pin her against the wall. "say another word Purbi, and you're dead."

"ohh that is so hot Daya, it reminded me of the time you used to pin me against the wall for better purpose." she stroked her hand on his cheek, he moved away in disgust. "And he very much liked it back then, he used to fuck me againt this wall, promising me forever. "

Daya stared at her is disbelief and spoke "and I hate every bit of it. Whatever you want Purbi, don't drag Shreya into it. She has a lot to focus on. Your drama isn't in that list. And yes I slept with Shreya and I will do it forever without any guilt."

"Y- you slept with Shreya?" we turned around to see Aanya standing there in shock.

We all looked toward her, she stared between me and Daya we tried to avoid her gaze.

"I am asking something." Aanya shouted we both looked at her, her eyes were red her gaze craving holes in our hearts.

"How long you have been doing this?" She asked

"Honey I-" Daya spoke but she stops him raising her hand.

"I asked you something dad." She looked right into his eyes, he turned his head to avoid her gaze.

"A- almost an year." He spit out when she turned toward me in shock

"You have been fucking my father behind my back? Is this why you became friends with me? To get into his bed?" 

"Aanya stop, we can explain." Said Daya with hopeful eyes

"Explain what Daya? That you have a romantic relationship with her best friend?" Said Purbi cutting him "It didn't seem only romantic from what I saw you both doing in kitchen."

"Can you please shut up? I'm talking to my daughter." He shouted at Purvi annoyed

"She is my mother Dad, you have been doing all this after she came back. Shouldn't you give a chance to your marriage rather than fooling around with young shameless girls?"

I looked at her tears flowing down my cheeks. I want to say alot, tell her how much she mean to me, how much her father mean to me. But I can see is hatred in her eyes. I felt guilty and couldn't speak a word.

"Mind your words Aanya" Daya shouted

"You should have minded your actions dad." She shout back equally loud pointing finger at him

Purbi turned towards me giving me a cunning smile, then turned back to speak.

"I came here for my family, my daughter, my husband and all I got is betrayal. How can you do this to me Daya." She shed fake tears

Look who's talking about betrayal, the queen of Cheaters herself.

"Checking you past I found you're the one having expertise in that area. And the record Purbi we got divorced, so stop pretending like my wife."  He gave her a stern look

"Yes Daya I did mistakes when I was you. That's the reason I'm here trying to make up for everything. I want to be here with you, with my child. But you are making it too hard for me."

"That she because I don't want you back in my life, neither around my daughter." He snapped

"So that you can sleep with Shreya?"Aanya questioned, she came closer to me.

"I trusted you Shreya, considered you my friend. But what did you do? You slept with my dad behind my back." She broke out " You were my only friend, I count you as family. Helped you when you needed me. Is this how you paid for it?"

"If you want to whore around you could have gone to any guy, why my father? I - I cannot imagine you doing this. It makes me sick when I think about you two in same bed."

"I never wanted to hurt you Aanya, but I couldn't stop. I love him." I hold her her hand " If there's anything I have wanted in my life is being with him, I know you're angry but please think about it. You mother had done nothing but hurt him. She left you when you needed her most. She still is plying with your emotions please don't fall for whatever she says. Your dad and I want to be together."

"Want to be together with my father? How can you even think about it. You I never knew you're this selfish. You seduced him and now you have guts to talk bullshit about my mother. She gave birth to me." She said pointing toward Purbi. "And you! You stabbed me in my back. You never had a family Shreya so you decided to steal my dad? I hate you Shreya. Pack your bags and get out of my home." She said snatching her hand away

"If there's anything who should leave this home is your mother, not Shreya. She is filling all this crap in your head I don't want her I my life you need to understand this and tell her to leave this house." Daya said "I have had enough of your drama Purbi, pack your bag and get out of my house." He looked toward Purbi

"If she leaves, I'll go with her-" Aanya spoke "And I can't stay under the same roof as Shreya dad. Now you have to decide you want your daughter or her. You have to decide which one of us is your priority."

Hushh.. finally. I know you all have been waiting for this one. But I was a little busy.

Well what do you think. Who would Daya choose? Comment down.

I have started another story. Tried writing about mafia fiction. Do check it out and lemme know if you like it.