Chapter Fifteen

17k reads...WOW! I love every single one of you so much! Last time I updated, I had 10k, 7k reads from one upload to the next is a lot and I could not love you guys more for all the comments and votes <3

*hands everyone a jar of nutella*

Dedicated to @Aakksshhii for the lovely banner on the side <3

...

"Kevin!"

"Tessa!" He yells back.

I place my hand on my hips, giving him my best 'I'm- serious- and- will- kill- you- if- you- go- one- step- further' look. He raises an eyebrow at me, as if challenging me to see if I'll really do any damage.

Oh, he does not know me at all if he thinks I won't attack him. Blood related or not, I will go all k-9 on him when he least expects it.

"Give me back my bras or I swear I will castrate you to no extent," I threaten him as I take a step closer, trying my best to be intimidating.

"Or what?" He smirks, tilting his chin up to make him look taller. News flash Kevin, I'm like five inches taller than you.

I don't give him an answer and instead lunge at him, throwing him off guard. He responds quickly and rolls over so that he's on top of me.

Not today bucko.

I lift my legs up to his chest and push as hard as I can. He gets thrown across the carpet (thank god there's carpet so no one gets seriously injured) and rolls into a somersault. He yells before running over and shoving me into the ground. I'm practically laughing at this point as we're full on wrestling and throwing kicks at each other.

The boy stole my bras! He is not going to get away with that!

I manage to pull him up by the collar of his shirt and press him against the wall, getting all up in his face.

"Listen kiddo, you tell me where my bras are located or I swear I will tell your mother you punched me till my nose broke."

His face turns pale and I know I've gotten the job done.

"Okay fine!" His hands go up in surrender and I let him go, "follow me," he leads me up the staircase and into the hallway where he then pulls down the string that leads into the attic. I follow him up the ladder until we're at the top and he lifts up a large box and starts tearing at the ceiling.

"What are you-"

"Just wait. I've almost got em'."

He lifts up a large piece of wood that's connected to the ground and chucks it to the side. Reaching down, he pulls up my bras that now have dust bunnies inside the cups.

Ew.

"You hid my bras in the ceiling?!" I practically scream, eyes wide as I roughly pull them out of his grasp.

He shrugs, "I couldn't think of anywhere else to hide them," my eye twitches as I grind my teeth. These are practically ruined! Does he know how much bras cost?! They're not that cheap if you want the good kind!

I stomp away, angry at his childlike behavior. When I reach the bridge of my bedroom, I'm stopped by Ryan.

"Why do you have a bunch of dusty bras?"

"Long story," I say before turning my nob and entering, Ryan following right behind me.

"So, you excited for the beach this weekend?" Oh. Right. I totally forgot about that. I was too preoccupied with the aspect of killing Kevin I wasn't even thinking about it. So yes, as it seems, we will be taking a two day trip to the beach which is only about a half hour away. We'll leave Friday after school and come back Sunday afternoon.