Chapter Eleven

A/N
Tessa's first day of school outfit up top. I'm sorry I've been off for a while, I'm hoping over my winter break I can get back to writing. Remember to vote and comment! Happy reading!
...

Before I know it, school has started. I left with Ryan and Noah this morning for the bus. Ashton took his car with Kevin, the lucky bastards. The bus gets us to school on time, and I'm left to find my classes. I'm overwhelmed by the size of the school, but I'm sure I'll adjust.

This morning was quite the hassle. First off, my alarm clock decided not to work. Second, I was forced to take a cold shower because the guys used up all the hot water. Third, Ashton thought it would be funny to hide all of my bras from me. Having to tackle him and basically threaten the life of his balls for them, he finally gave them back. Talk about embarrassing!

On top of all of this, my hair looks like it's been made into a birds' nest. Yeah, as you can probably guess, my day isn't going too well. And it's not even nine o'clock in the morning.

Kill me now.

I walk to my first period class just before the bell rings. I take a look at the desks and find an empty seat in the front. Reluctantly, I plop my backpack on the floor beside me and take my attention to the teacher.

He goes on and on about what we will be doing this year in Science. I watch the clock tick by, counting the minutes until the bell will ring. After him handing out papers along with our homework, we're finally let out. Okay honestly, what kind of teacher gives homework on the first day? That is not okay.

Just as I'm turning the corner to go into my next class, I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," I pick up my fallen books and look up to see a tall blonde wearing a very, very short skirt along with a crop top.

"Obviously," She scoffs, not so subtly rolling her eyes at me. My eyebrows furrow, not really seeing what the big problem is. I keep walking and hear her whisper some not very school appropriate words behind me. I pretend to not hear them and make my way into the classroom.

"Ryan?"

He looks up from his phone and gives me one of those boyish head nods.

"You take AP English?" I didn't mean for it to come out as rude as it did.

"What, hard for you to believe?" He looks slightly offended and I instantly feel bad.

"I'm sorry that's not what I meant. Just surprised, that's all." I take the empty seat next to him and wait for the teacher to come. The bell rang three minutes ago and the teacher still isn't here yet. The girl in front of him obnoxiously twirls her hair and bats her eyelashes. Why do guys find that attractive? I find it demeaning and annoying as crap. I roll my eyes not so discretely and she gives me the evil eye. Please, like she scares me. It's not like I'm up against anything anyways. She's obviously into the guy Ryan is talking to and she's not being shy about anything.

Once Ryan realizes he won't be able to talk to his friend anymore, as he seems a bit...preoccupied at the moment. And by preoccupied I mean that the girls tongue is down his throat, which somehow happened in the scheme of two seconds. Ryan shakes his head and smiles at my disgusted look. I laugh with him and they seem too busy to notice us.

After ten minutes, the teacher finally shows up, basically letting us talk for the remainder of the period. Alright, I can handle this for a period, absolutely nothing. I could get used to this.

"So," Ryan breaks the silence. He turns so that he's facing me and I turn myself so that he knows I have his full attention.

"Me and some of my guy friends are going to Josh's house to hang out tomorrow, care to join?" I don't have anything else to do and getting to know some people could be good for me.