Christmas Special! (Can Skip)

(Reader P.O.V)

"Uh, are you sure you want to do that, Bakubro?"

I glanced over to the ruby-haired boy. A concerned, but not surprised look rested on his face. I then averted my E/C orbs back to gawking at Katsuki. He was currently scaling the thirty-foot Christmas tree in front of the school. Under his breath, he was mumbling something about putting the star on top without a ladder.

"Shut up, Shitty Hair! That damn Deku dared me to do it!" He spat, looking over his shoulder. His vermillion eyes cut sharply at Izuku, causing the said boy to jump and cower behind me.

"K-Kachan, I didn't say anything. You just l-looked at me and got mad."

"Tsk!"

"That's now how humans communicate, Katsuki!" I called out.

He wasted no time looking down at me with a death glare. His rage-induced rant was cut off by a strong gust of wind nearly knocking him off.

Loud gasps and a few shrieks of terror sounded from the crowd of onlookers that had gathered to witness the sight. Katsuki promptly shot a mini-explosion out his hand to push himself back against the tree.

"You should get down, Katsuki! No one wants you to hurt yourself!" My pleas fell on deaf ears as he counted to climb the tree. I could only facepalm at his dangerous stunt.

We continued to observe Katsuki perform the feat with bated breath. Sure, chances were he would be fine. He can practically fly with his quirk, but you never know. The wind was starting to pick up, and snow flurries formed in the cloudy sky. The scene would have been beautiful if it wasn't for the obscenities Katsuki let out as he almost fell repeatedly.

"He's nearly at the top." Izuku murmured under his breath, smoke forming from the clash of temperatures.

I merely nodded to show I understood. Katsuki continued to climb up gradually. Soon, he was just below the tip of the tree and stretched his arm to cover the rest of the distance. Katsuki placed the star on and connected the cables.

"Look, you damn nerds, this is how you-"

His boastful claims were replaced quickly with his screeches. The bright light from the tree topper stunned him and sent him falling back to the ground. Due to the sudden exposure of the lights, he was unable to navigate his way back safely.

"BAKUBRO!"

"KACCHAN!"

"YOU IDIOT, KATSUKI!"

We all rushed forward in a futile attempt to catch the falling boy, however, the distance was too far.

"You kids give me a headache."

I looked at the base of the tree, seeing Mr. Aizawa extending his scarf. It wrapped snuggly around Katsuki's abdomen and placed him on the ground.

"When did you get here, Mr. Aizawa?" I questioned.

He let out a sigh and crawled into his sleeping bag, which seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"I was sleeping under the tree, now if you excuse me." Mr. Aizawa started to roll back under the tree before disappearing into the shadows it cast.

We all shared a collective look before glancing back at the tree. Though it was somewhat of a questionable way to light the tree, it looked fantastic. The branches carried the weight of numerous multicolored lights and decorations. The scene was breathtaking, but something seemed a bit off.

'Don't tell me...'

"You know what, Katsuki..." I glimpsed at the boy who was actively boasting about accomplishing his feat to the crowd.

"What, you damn nerd?" He cut his narrowed eyes at me, seemingly annoyed at the interruption.

"I think the star is a bit crooked." I directed my finger to the crooked tree topper.

Without warning, Katsuki shot himself toward the tree once more. The crowd was once again filled with gasped and panicked screams.

"Y/N!" The freckled boy looked at me, mouth open in disbelief.

"Hey, if you're going to do it, then do it right!"

~~~

     HO HO HO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE! I hope you all got what you asked for and are in good health. I'm thankful for each and every  one of you. I love you all to death and take it easy this Winter Break! Bye for now and have a wonderful day/night! ~ Fandom <3