Chapter 1- ᑕᕼᗴᖇᖇY ᗷᒪOSSOM

"When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times, is surely the mark... of a true hero!"- All Might

~~~

     Cherry Blossoms engaged in a simple dance in the breeze before resting against the concrete. The infinite azure above was cloudless, only the flaming star to be seen by spectators below. Amongst those spectators was All Might, and he was out on a mission. He was going to adopt a child!

He's been thinking about it for a long while now. A whole year to be in fact. It had occurred to him that his whole life all these years was hero work. He wanted to care for someone, be dad might if you will.

So here he was, standing in front of an orphanage. Red bricks were stacked neatly upon each other, achieving the two-story building he was looking at. Vines crept up the sides of the structure, clingy on tightly. Even from the outside, he could hear the sounds of rambunctious youth running about. The cold breeze that nipped at him seemed to dull as he listened. It brought a smile to his face, one of those voices belonged to his soon-to-be child.

His face was illuminated by a white glow as he checked his phone.

"Let's see... yeah,"

He glanced up at the building again.

"This is definitely the Mighty Orphanage."

(All Might's P.O.V ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ)

I did a once-over of my outfit before advancing inside. I went through all the procedures and all that awaited me was the process of picking a child.

"Ah! Mr. Yagi, you're early."

A young lady approached me, her lips tugged into a kind smile. I studied her features before forming a response. Light purple pieces of hair were smoothed back and tucked neatly into a bun. Her skin was a warm brown and her eyes were a darker purple. Two lilac coils seemed to escape the bun on either side of her head.

"Sorry about that, I could always come back lat-"

"Oh, nonsense! Come, come! I'll lead you to your preferred age group."

"That would be wonderful, thank you!"

(Reader P.O.V𑁍)

I kept my eyes closed waiting for the impact of the car. But no pain came nor a screeching of a vehicle. I gathered the courage to open my eyes. My E/C orbs observed the surrounding area in confusion. Everything looked animated and big, very big. It was then I looked down at my hands. My familiar S/C hands were now small and animated.

"What the hell is going on here?"

My words came out in a childlike voice. I looked around once again to try to make sense of what was going on. I was in a room equipped with baby blue tile flooring. The walls were decorated childlike with colorful handprints on a dotted wallpaper. Tiny beds with all sorts of designs were lined up in three rows. Against the furthest wall was a big window overlooking a park. On the left wall were two doors labeled with male and female signs. On the right wall, I observed another door. The entrance.

I decided to investigate further by walking to the entrance of the room. Hopefully, I could at least find out where I was. I made my way to the cracked door and peered out. A long hallway filled with kids around the age of four were running around laughing and playing. Their delighted laughs put me at ease slightly.

"At least it seems this is a good place, but still, what is going on?"

My audible confusion rested on deaf ears. I stood frozen in contemplation, trying to regain my bearings.

'I- I should be dead. Or in the hospital at least, right?'

I rested my hand against my head and leaned into the doorframe. My attempts to rationalize my situation proved futile. It only led to more questions and a booming headache.

'I need answers and the only way to get them is by investigating."

I took a deep breath and stepped into the hallway. It was then I began to realize they were speaking Japanese and somehow I could understand it. Then it dawned on me, somehow I ended up in an Anime.

'What in the Wattpad? This kind of stuff isn't supposed to happen in real life, but here I am. Still, I need to figure out which Anime I'm in.

As if to answer my curiosity, I observed All Might turn the corner. The children's excited chatter grew as they swarmed him. His laughter rang out as he greeted the children.

"Oh. my. God!"

My sudden outburst didn't go unnoticed as All Might made eye contact with me. I could only look back in shock, my eyes wide in anticipation. He advanced towards me and kneeled to be closer to my height.

"Hello young child, what's your name?"

"Yes, I mean Y/N L/N! Wait no, L/N Y/N."

I saw a glint of confusion shine across his eyes before disappearing. I internally screamed at myself for introducing myself the wrong way.

"That's a very pretty name for a very pretty girl. Tell me, would you like for me to be your dad?"

I wasted no time in responding. If All Might became my dad my situation already looks a thousand times better.

"Y-yes!"

His smile softened from his heroic one. All Might patted my head before walking back over to a purple-haired lady. I watched as she smiled happily. She then came over to me.

"Come on honey, I'm going to help you get your things."

I could only nod to show I understood. I mean, everything was happening so fast. How could I go from being chased by bullies to being adopted by All Might? Plus, does being here mean I died and got reincarnated?

Fast forward to an hour later and I was at my new home. All Might showed me around the Japanese-style home. In the last room on the right was my bedroom. The walls were smothered in beige. The flooring was a deep brown wood, with a circular carpet in the middle. As soon as you walked in there was a little bed with All Might's face over it. On the right wall was a kiddie dresser with a toy chest right beside it. Lastly, there was a love seat in the left corner. It was brand new with navy blue stripes against a baby blue.

"I hope you like it. I tried to make it look nice."

I jumped and turned around. All Might was smiling sheepishly with a hand scratching his head. His eyes were averted to the ceiling but looked at me every other second.

'He really is All Might.'

"I love it! Thank you very much."  

His shoulders relaxed and the familiar smile he always wore graced his features.

"It's no problem, kiddo. Movie night?"

"Movie night."

~~~

Hello everyone! Thank you all for reading the first chapter of this book! I hope you all enjoyed it. I love interacting with my readers so make sure to comment! Thanks again!- Fandom <3