Chapter 3- The Symbol of Peace, Injured?

"I smile to show the pressure of heroes and trick the fear inside me." - All Might
~~~~~
(Reader P.O.V)

     All Might had left a little while ago for hero work. He left Uncle Aizawa to care for me until he came back. It all worked out since Aizawa was a hero that usually worked at night anyway. I was super pumped to have met him in real life. Or anime life, whatever you prefer.

He was currently lounging on the couch while putting eyes drops in his eyes. They were much drier than the anime depicted. I swear I heard a crack when he blinked.

"Uncle Aizawa, can you do me a favor?"

I smiled at him sweetly while holding my hands behind my back. Going the extra mile I shifted my head sideways with big puppy eyes. He sighed before moving to sit up.

"What is it, kid?" His groggy voice asked.

"C-can you smile. Like this."

I tried to copy his iconic smile. I let my eyes laze while stretching my mouth in a weird half circle shape. I'm sure to everyone else I looked like a smug brat.

"No no, you're doing it all wrong. Listen, kid, it's all about the muscles."

Uncle Aizawa copied my movements but with a much more relaxed expression. I stared at his face in awe. The smile that all enjoyed was displayed on his face. After a few moments of silence, I began to spark the conversation up again.

"Is there any way you can tea-"

My eager rambling was cut off by the doorbell. Uncle Aizawa sighed tiredly before shuffling towards the door.

"I'm not interested in any... Girl... Scout...cookies."

His voice started to trail off once he saw that an officer was at the door.

I walked behind Uncle Aizawa and peeked from behind his leg. My eyes curiously roamed the officer waiting to see what he says.

The said male looked at me before addressing Uncle Aizawa. A worried expression rested on his face.

"It's All Might, he's in the hospital."

"W-what?" I shakily responded.

Heavy tears spilled over my eyelids and trickled down my cheeks. I tried to hold in my sobs that were threatening to force their way out. But only failed as I collapsed to the floor. I was left defenseless as Aizawa rushed to pick me up and follow the officer. I was placed gently into a car and fastened in. The officer was speaking but my brain blocked him out. Time had seemed to slow down as the car sped up to get to the hospital.

The same scenery that I admired not so long ago was quickly losing its appeal. It occurred to me somewhere in my stream of thoughts that the plot was now being followed. The car stopped abruptly as I was helped out my seat. We ran into the hospital and was told dad's room. The grownups sped ahead of me. My little legs struggled to keep up before I surpassed. I was fueled by pure fear. Sure, I knew he would somewhat be alright but still knowing that someone you cared for was hurt can make you lose all sense of reason.

I burst through the door and quickly met eyes with dad. They were red and halfway open. I trailed my clouded E/C eyes to his stomach. Various tubes were connected to him all with a different reason for being used. I looked back at  him and observed his messy hair. I stuttered over my words trying to hold in another crying fit.

"D-dad, I'm...so s-sorry."

He weakly closed his eyes and held up his bandaged arms. I walked forward timidly and slid in next to him on my side. One arm was wrapped around me weakly as him mumbled out a few words before passing out.

"I... love you, Y/N"

I rested my flushed face on his shoulder and responded.

"I love you too."

    ~~~~~
     Shorter chapter than usual but definitely more eventful (and cliche)! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Remember to comment, I respond to all.- Fandom
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞