1

Arthit stood in front of the mirror, fixing his hair. He doesn't wanted to look shabby on his date with Kong. Arthit was the one who planned this date, it was nothing special, they would have an early lunch together at a restaurant nearby, then shopping and a movie and last but not the least, a peaceful evening at their spot before they leave for the party. Yes, Kong's birthday party.

After bring satisfied with his look, he took his small backpack which was gifted by his dear mate on their first official date. He placed a small box which contained Kong's birthday present in his bag and went downstairs.

He got welcomed by the sweet smile of his mae who placed a cup of hot chocolate on the table and indicated him that it is for him. He smiled at the sweet woman infront of him and hugged her tightly.

"Good morning mae!" he said.
"Good morning? It's 12pm you sleepyhead !" she teased her son.
"Mae~" Arthit whined, making his mother chuckle at his cuteness. Even if he is 20, he always acted like a 7 year old with his mae.

He closed his eyes happily as the sweet drink touched his tongue. After a few minutes, he finished his drink and was washing his cup when he heard his mae saying 'happy birthday baby'.

Arthit smiled and placed his cup in its usual place. His Kong is here. He slowly walked to the direction from where the sound came from only to see his mate hugging his mae. Kong noticed his presence and smiled at him.

Arthit returned the smile and moved close to them. His mae broke the hug and saw her son.
"Don't be late for the party!" his mae said and gave her son a mischievous smile which he returned with a shy one. Kong failed to notice the silent exchange between the mother-son duo and nodded.

Kong took his mates hand in his and walked towards the exit. Arthit looked back at his mae and she mouthed an 'all the best' to her son with the same mischievous smile and Arthit again smiled shyly.

Kong and Arthit got settled in their car and Arthit suddenly got engulfed in a warm hug from his mate. Their lips curled up involuntarily. A whole week of not being able to hug or kiss or touch each other even when they were in a close proximity was a torture for both. They had a fight!

Kongpob placed feather like kisses on Arthit's cheeks, nose, neck and finally on the joint of his neck and shoulder where two fang marks peeked out of his tee shirt. Kongpob slowly moved the piece of cloth away from the mark placed another kiss there, this time a sloppy one. He inhaled the intoxicating scent of his mate. A scent that is made exclusively for him, a scent that only he could enjoy.

Kong pulled away from his mate only to find him smiling like the glowing sun with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment. He slowly opened his eyes and pulled his mate towards him by his collar and gave a small peck on his lips.

"I missed you!" Arthit declared, taking his mates hand in his.

"I missed you too, my oon!" Kong said and placed a small kiss on his mates hand which is entangled in his. Arthit smiled shyly, showing his cute dimples and it had a strong effect on Kong, even after all those timee they spent together.

Kong started the car, both excited for their date...