11

Arthit was walking back and forth in his dorm, not knowing what to do or how to face the situation. He just noticed that he had missed his periods for the last two months. He felt stupid for not realising this earlier. He felt relieved at the fact that Kong failed to notice their missing heats and ruts as he is not ready to face it yet. 

What if he is pregnant? He is just eighteen and his boyfriend is not even a legal adult. They don't have stable jobs, yes they do have small part time jobs and little savings, but … and most importantly, their parents! How are they gonna react.

He left his dorm room as he couldn't run away from this little problem. He went to the nearby pharmacy and brought four pregnancy test kits. The cashier gave him a judging look but he was not at all in the mood to be bothered or to react. He bought a tub of ice cream for himself on the way back. 

Reaching the dorm, he sat on his bed with pregnancy kits nearby but he was nervous and simply kept on stress eating. In the end he decided to take it the next day as he would be back at home for break as his classes just ended that day.

He laid down and called his mate. They talked for hours, helping Arthit calm down.

"Phi, you had your heat?" Kongpob asked.
"Umm..no!" Arthit replied, nervous.
"Oh! I missed my rut! Let's go to a doctor." 
"Okay." Arthit replied, not sure about sharing the news with his mate.

They continued talking for a few more minutes and in the end Arthit decided to break the news to his boyfriend.

"Kong…"
"What happened? Are you tired? Do you want me to come there and help you with packing and moving?" he asked, concerned.

"No… I think I am pregnant!" he said. He was waiting for the youngers answer, but the boy was too stunned to speak.

"Huh?" the reaction came out after a few seconds or maybe minutes.
"Are you sure?"
"No, I have bought some test kits but I am scared…" he admitted, his voice low as he hugged a pillow close to his chest.

Then followed an eerie silence which later the elder broke as it really disturbed him.

"Say something…"Arthit whispered, his eyes filled with tears as his grip on pillow tightened.

"Phi, don't worry! I'll be there by ten and let's check it together, okay?" Kong said as he snapped out of his trance. Arthit hummed in reply and after the exchange of 'good night's and 'I love you's the call got disconnected and they both went to bed.

After a sleepless night, Kongpob asked his mother's permission to go and help Arthit as the elder is not feeling well. The worried woman immediately allowed his son and even asked him to not let Arthit carry any luggage.

One the other hand, Arthit woke up with a sudden wave of nausea and ran to the toilet to throw up. After emptying his stomach he 
laid down, his eyes on the clock, waiting for his mate. He decided to sleep more as it's only eight in the morning. 

Later, he woke up hearing the calling bell and checked the clock. It's only a few minutes past half past eight, so it couldn't be Kong. He opened the door, expecting his friends or maybe his neighbour but it was Kong. 

He engulfed Arthit in a tight hug , surprising him but then he hugged him back. They settled in, sitting on the bed with Kong's hands around Arthit waist and his head resting on Arthit's shoulder. They sat there in complete silence until Arthit decided to break it by announcing that he is going to take the pregnancy test. He gave a peck on Kong's cheek before going to the bathroom.

Kong joined his hands rested his face in it, praying for a negative result.

Arthit was sitting on the toilet seat, the stick on his hand, waiting for the result. He closed his eye for a moment, praying for a negative and then opened his eyes. He checked the result.

Positive...