10

Now the two families are going back to their homes. The tired kids are sleeping on their parents' lap. They were all worried for their little treasures, their health, future, everything. They were really scared of the effect a temporary bonding may have on a six year and four year old.

That day passed without much discussions but the next day, the changes in their kids behaviour scared them. They became possessive and overprotective of each other. Not the cute possessiveness they saw on movies but so dangerous that they even refused the other to be touched by their parents. They contacted the doctor and informed him of the situation. He informed them that it is  normal for temporarily bonded pairs to act indifferent on the initial state of the relationship, studies said.

This initial state of their relationship lasted for a year and resulted with two losing a few kilograms as they doubts anything and everything. Slowly and very slowly they warmed up to their family and became comfortable with others touching them and all. But they refused to leave each other's side which meant they literally had to drag their kids to school. They couldn't even fall asleep without each other and sometimes even ended up sick when seperated for to long. To top all that, they had to confused kids who had no idea about what was going on with them. 

At the age of eight, Arthit, after the class at school about mates, realised that Kongpob is his mate. He understood that he is gonna spend the rest of his life with Kongpob and get married like his dad and mae and also his pa and mae. He even shared it with Kongpob and both were exited for their future. They told their parents that they want to get married and took them hours to convince their kids to wait till they are older. 
Even if the changes in their kids scared the parents, they were happy and felt assured about their kids future together. 

Their childhood days passed without much complications but then two teenagers found themselves confused about the feelings they had for each other and how to react to the new feeling of having butterflies floating around in their stomach. Above all that, the influence they had on each other was scary. Kongpob joined a dance class along with Arthit just to be with him and Arthit ended up dropping out of the class seeing his mate's struggle to dance. Many incidents like that happened which is not that great or cute.

These changes, possessiveness, influence everything changed with time and they slowly and carefully built a healthy relationship in which they supported each other and trusted each other. It was not an easy journey but at the end they were fine.

After dealing with all these mental and emotional hurdles they came face to face with another trouble in the form of Arthit's periods shortly followed by his heats.
Male omegas have both male and female reproductive organs and the presence of a vagina obviously meant that they would have periods. As for heats, only mated, fertile omegas had to go through it and it just meant the extreme tendancy to have sex with their mates and nothing more.

In Arthit's case, he is bonded but it is not complete which led to him having his first heat a few weeks after his first period which was at the age of thirteen. It was really painful and the lust clouding his senses confused the young boy. He had to go through severe stomachache and all the difficulties by himselves, locked inside a room as his scent was leaking uncontrollably and not to mention the close proximity of his mate. 

Three years later, Kongpob also had his first rut which again only mated alphas had. It was also extremely painful and to add to this they had their heats and ruts at the same days due to their bond. Their parents had to lock them up and gaurd the doors for the first two ruts as they were ready to run to the other and ofcourse they didn't wanted their sixteen and fourteen year old kids to have sex, which to their surprise their kids did the next year.

After the first two times, they were able to suppress all the urges and they simply spend it talking to each other and inhaling their scents from used cloths etc.

They officially became boyfriends a week after their first kiss, which they spent avoiding each other. After several dates, sweet conversations through phone, many kisses and innocent cuddlings, they had their first sex when Arthit was seventeen and Kong was fifteen. 

One day, their innocent cuddlings got a bit heated and they almost had sex but then things got complicated between them and the need to make love to the other overcame their senses. They confessed this to each other and then the next time they went grocery shopping for their parents, they sneakily added a few packets of condoms to their cart. The cashier gave them a teasing smile and they avoided her gaze. 

Their first sex was not really satisfying and then with the help of porn and YouTube videos they slowly gained experience and had a healthy, pleasure filled and secret sex life. They swore to God and each other that their sex life is a secret that they will take with them to their graves. So in the eyes of their parents, family and friends they remained virgins and they were very very careful in hiding and disposing of condoms. 

But then, one day, their condom broke….

Hi guys!

How was the chapter? Do leave comments...