4

Mr. Suthiluck was shocked to the core, whereas Mr. Rojnapath's blood was boiling due to anger. His son is pregnant for a second time at the age of 20 and that too before marriage. No one expected this reaction from Mr. Rojnapath as the couple was going to get married in less than ten days, also he loves spending time with his grandson, but obviously,he didn't like the idea of having his unmarried son pregnant. He was about to react exactly like he did around one and a half years ago. Actually, not as severely as in the past.

"Dear, understand! It was not indented, okay? Arthit was on pills but it somehow happened. Don't be angry! They are getting married soon, also you wanted a granddaughter, right? It would be nice if it's a girl and obviously…" Mrs. Rojnapath kept on rambling, trying to distract her husband. But got cut mid sentance by her husband.
"I understand!" He stated in a disappointed tone. He felt really hurt when his wife started acting like he is the villain here, but ofcourse she didn't mean it.

Kong started sweating profusely, Arthit's face fell. The happy and excited mood in the room changed to a heavy and anxious one.
"Let's get going! Goodnight!" Mr. Rojnapath said after a heavy silence of almost five minutes.

"Stay!" Mrs. Rojnapath mouthed to a confused Arthit as he was about to get up from his seat. Arthit looked at her , confused, but decided to stay when Mrs. Suthiluck indicated to follow the other's order. Mrs. Rojnapath followed her husband who was already out of the house.

"Arthit" Mrs. Suthiluck called right after they left "Go to your room, you must be tired!"
Arthit nodded. Kongpob picked a sleeping Fiat from Arthit's lap and gave his mother a kiss on her forehead. Arthit side hugged her and she ran her hand through his ruffled hair. 

"Goodnight ma, goodnight pa!" they wished and went upstairs, to their room. Actually, Kong's room but it's pretty much ' their room'.

Arthit was ready to throw himself on the bed but considering the fact that he is pregnant, he decided to just laid down slowly. Kong gently laid their son who is deep in sleep on his crib which is situated on the baby room which recently was their dressing room. As he was about to leave , Fiat started crying and Kong had to stay with him for half an hour, singing and cradling him back to sleep.

When Kong returned to their room, he  found Arthit sprawled on the bed,eyes closed, still in his clothes. Kong sat on the bed, beside Arthit and placed his hand on Arthit's shoulder. Arthit acknowledged his presence by shifting over, making space for the other, making it clear that he is nowhere near sleep as sleepy Arthit would never react to a mere touch.

"Clothes!" Kong said, in a low voice.
Arthit shook his head vigorously and turned over, burying his face into the pillow. Kong gently pulled the other to a sitting position and Arthit moaned, dissatisfied as he had to leave his bed.

Kong removed Arthit's t-shirt and at the same time Arthit tried to unbuckle his jeans, which was unsuccessful. Kong chuckled at this and helped Arthit in opening the button and zip of his jeans. Arthit laid back down and in the end Kong ,with lots of struggle, removed his jeans. Arthit smiled in satisfaction when the cool air hit his legs.

Kong also joined Arthit in their bed after removing his own clothes, with only their boxer shorts on and pulled Arthit along with him so that his head rested comfortably on the pillow. He covered them with a blanket and made sure that Arthit is comfortable.

Kong laid there, staring at the wall,  spooning his mate , their fingers entangled. Arthit leaned closer to his lover and let out a sigh.
"It's okay!" Kong said, clearly knowing the reason behind his sigh and whiny behaviour when he clearly is not sleepy.

Kong gently kissed his mate's nape and rested his face there as Arthit played with his mate's fingers, finding comfort in his mate's words and actions.

The couple, slowly and very slowly slipped into sleep, in each other's arm...