5

With Mr & Mrs. Rojnapath:

Mrs. Rojnapath woke up at around midnight but couldn't find her husband nearby. She looked around, only to see him at the balcony, a cigarette in his hand. She slowly got off her bed and headed to the balcony. She hugged her husband from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Hey!" she whispered.
"Hey!" he replied.
"You can't blame them, you know?"
"I know!"
"As I said before, it was not intended."
"Hmm!"
"Then why are you angry?"
"I'm not angry!"
"Then?"
"I am scared!"
"Hmm?" 
"They are young, still studying and their first born is not even one and they need to spend time with him, I don't think-" he let out his worries, but his wife interrupted.

"I understand and it's true to an extent! They are young, busy with their studies and it's difficult for them to balance their studies and Fiat." She stated.
"But, they are trying really hard to figure it out, right? They are studying hard but at the same time working so they could buy gifts and necessities for their son even when they clearly know that his grandparents are here to spoil him and in midst of all these they still find time for their son." she stopped and looked at her husband, who has his head hung low, she continued.

"True, they had to leave Fiat with us for 3 months but they travelled to and fro during weekends just to be with their son and also they are going to take Fiat with them after the wedding!"

"But-" Mr. Rojnapath started.

"I understand! Even I was not excited when Arthit shared the news but when I looked at him, he was glowing! And I couldn't just help but feel happy for our kids at that moment! It's going to be difficult for them but we could make it better for them by supporting them 'cause there is nothing we could do other than that. We can't ask our son to get an abor-"

"I WON'T!" Mr. Rojnapath snapped.

"I know! Then stop behaving like this,okay? They must be terrified, thinking that you are gonna ask them to abort the baby!"

"I am not that cruel!" Mr. Rojnapath stated, in a low voice.

"But you did when Arthit was pregnant with Fiat!"

"I-" he started.

"It's all in the past and now, as I said, all we could do is supporting them… We've witnessed their journey, right? It was really hard for them. Finding mates at such a young age, sacrificing many things for their relationship, their painful heats, ruts , everything! We clearly knew that they won't be able to resist each other at such close proximity, ofcourse we didn't expect pregnancy but still we know that we can't blame them! As I said, Arthit did take the pills but it still happened. But now that they are happy, let's just be part of it, okay?"

"Hmm!" Mr. Rojnapath nodded.

Mrs. Rojnapath rested her face on the crook of her husband's neck and placed a small kiss there. They stayed silent for a few minutes until Mrs. Rojnapath asked-

"Do you remember when they first met each other?"
They smiled involuntarily as their minds drifter off to the past.

18 years ago ...