2

Their date was nothing unusual, they were always like this. Still, it was special! Each and every moment they spent together were special for them. They had a lovely lunch together, holding hands, feeding each other, small chats and their peaceful silence.

After lunch, they roamed around the mall, buying things for themselves and their family. They held hands throughout the day, unwilling to let their better half go. They would occasionally share small pecks on lips and mostly on cheeks as they are in a public place.

Almost an hour after their lunch, they went ahead to watch a movie and Arthit being the cinema maniac he is, cried throughout the second half of the movie and Kong being the perfect partner he is, silently wiped his tears and smiled at his cuteness.

Of course, the first half of the movie was filled with their cute teasings, feeding each other popcorn, occasional kisses and them lovingly caressing each others hands throughout the movie.

After the movie, they drove to their spot. Their spot which if filled with their memories and moments. The place where their story started and the place where they took almost every steps in their relationship.

Kong sat down beside his mate with two packets of chocobar. He got welcomed by the sweet smile on his partners face on seeing the ice cream he asked for. Kong removed the wrapper from the ice cream before giving it to Arthit.

Kong leaned on to his mates body and rested his head on Arthit's shoulder as they ate the ice cream. They stayed silent for a few minutes before Kong decided to break the silence.

"Thanks a lot P', I love you!" Kong said and he placed a small kiss on Arthit's neck. Arthit flinched away due to the coldness on Kong's lips due to the ice cream he was eating, but soon giggled due to the sensation. Kong continued with eating his ice cream when Arthit asked.

"For what?"

"For calling me yesterday! I was really sad thinking that you won't be the first person to wish me on my birthday." Kong said with a cute pout on his face.
Arthit smiled at his cuteness and placed a sloppy kiss on Kong's cute pout.

"I was planning to call you at 12.15am if you didn't call me first!" Kong said.

"I know." Arthit said.
Kong layed down with his head resting on Arthit's lap after they finished their ice creams. Arthit ran his hands through   his fiance's dark locks of hair.

Yes! Fiance! Kong proposed marriage to his Oon an year ago and he obviously said yes. But they couldn't get married at that time as Kong was just 17. But the wait was worth it, they would get married in less than two weeks. Kong's heart rate doubled with happiness at the thought of having the person beside him as his husband.

Their parents are so excited for the wedding that they already started planning for it three months ago. If not for the fight last week, they were supposed to check the wedding location one last time and discuss about the wedding decorations with the event organising group they approached.

Even if they had a very strong bond, stronger and closer than what the actual mating bond is supposed to be, they always had fights. Always! Just petty fights which lasts for less than a day. It always ends with one of them  kissing or hugging the other at the end of the day. No apologies, no complaints! They would solve their problem by talking peacefully or they would just ignore the reason for their fights if its just petty reasons which need not to be acknowledged and it was always these kind of fights.

The next day, their friends and family could see the two people who made their lives living hell for mostly a few hours with their constant  complaints ,whining , cursing etc. coming downstairs from their room being all lovey dovey or feeding each other snacks during breaks, sharing kisses etc.

This always pissed the hell out of the people around them, but in the end they all would just watch the lovely couple with their eyes full of adoration

Their latest fight was one of those rare cases in which they would end up not communicating for longer than a day and these kinds of fights always ended with apologies and this time from Arthit's side.

"Time for gifts!" Arthit announced after a few minutes of their peaceful moment.

"Gifts?" Kong asked as he sat upright.
"Yes! A small gift and a biiiggg gift!" Arthit said like a child.
"I'm exited!" Kong states.

Arthit opened his bag which was beside him and took out a small box.
"Close your eyes!" Arthit commanded and Kong followed.

Arthit took Kong's hand in his and tied something on his wrist. Arthit noticed the change in Kong's facial expression from confused to a happy one.

"Now open!" Arthit said.
Kong opened his eyes and exclaimed " WOW! P'Arthit it's so nice. This watch is really stylish, just according to my taste. Thanks P'! I really like it!" Kong side hugged his Oon.

"Now, the big gift!" Arthit announced and placed a much bigger box on Kong's lap. He nodded to Kong, indicating to open the box. Kong opened the box, exited.

But suddenly his smile got replaced with confused and surprised expression.